+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v QPR

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v QPR

Everyone wondered what umbrella was doing taking on a thankess task at QPR but he's turned it round with great use of the loan market. This will be probably the hardest game of the season today.

The Sheffield United game on Staurday was a pleasure to watch and although we were losing twice you just knew that we were likely to come back. Listening to the praise heaped on the club on the EFL programme you have to wonder what else this team can do.
    Well tonight will be a great result if we matched Saturdays game for sure. The lads gave their all and I would hope that they have enough left in the tank for tonight.

We have 19 points from 18 games so far. To add 3 to that would be a superb return for this point of the season when you think that less than 18 months ago we only managed one more than that.

It is great to be a Miller and we must hold dear these good times because these are good times. We are acheiving more than we could have hoped for with only one real thumping this season. What must be the biggest pleasure must be that we raising to the disrespect that visiting teams have for us. Football is a closed shop and unless you're in it or you have someone explain the real differences then we can't really understand why this is. The guys that count do understand it and work tirelessly telling these players of ours their worth.

Punching above our weight was mentioned to me at the match on Saturday! Bloody too right we are! Everyone of us know we are but let us see if QPR respect us for it!

I have a sneaky feeling that QPR will but if they don't get ready to rejoice!!!!!

And it's P!$$!n9 it down
    Wonder if the Brolly will make an appearance

Team news - Palmer in as a replacement for Manning, other than that, same starting eleven as last Saturday

3-1 millers

Something wrong with Vassell - named as substitute, but injured/ill(?) during the warm up, so we only have six subs now. Seems to have happened a few times this season

Going to be a tricky one this. Apart from Norwich, QPR are the form team in this league.

We need to get off to a good start, get the crowd behind 'em.

Think we might sneak a 1-0 win.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Something wrong with Vassell - named as substitute, but injured/ill(?) during the warm up, so we only have six subs now. Seems to have happened a few times this season
    What's he doing warming up so early? In my day he would have still been in the pub finishing off his pie and pint

Would like to have seen proctor on

I've neshed it and watching on Sky, seems like a fair few have done the same looking at the crowd.

And their off 2-0 to the Millers

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast