Wolves are coming off what was probably their worst performance of the year. But it was after a international break and you never know what you will get after those. Wolves head to Wales to face Cardiff City. Last year, we had a thrilling (and a bit fortunate) victory against Warnock and Co when we visited their stadium. Warnock refused to shake Nuno's hand and we all had a good laugh about it. I have no doubt that Warnock circled this date when the schedule game out. We are more talented than them, we can play better than them and we are just flat out a better team. But I believe they will come out with a great intensity. If we are ready for it and focused and match that intensity while playing smart, we should win this match. They're second from the bottom, only on goal differential. They've only got points from four matches this year - two wins (Fulham & Brighton) and two draws (Newcastle & Huddersfield). If they draw or defeat us, we will have been the best squad they've gotten points off this year, as Brighton sit below us in 12th. This should be a win, or at the very least a testy draw. This stretch of matches - Huddersfield, Cardiff, Chelsea, and Newcastle - were supposed to be matches that we got two victories from at a minimum when I looked at the schedule. We wasted the match against Huddersfield. Love to build some confidence back up against Cardiff.

Cardiff 1-2 Wolves

Jimenez

1) Woking88 - 9.1
2) plater - 8.3
3) GrizzledWolf - 8.2
3) nortonwolf - 8.2
5) MichiganWolf - 8.1
6) WOODLANDS - 7.1
7) wolves71 - 7.1
8) abbobrom - 7
9) wolfiebill - 6.2
10) Palmeras - 5.1