+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fantasy league cup

What a final!! Just when I thought Winnie had won in the final ten minutes with a Salah assist the points were taken off him. Despite Aubameyang and Martial having a poor show it was enough for Dazzy to pip Winnie at the post 60-58.

Unlucky Winnie I thought you won. A huge congratulations to my brother from a different mother Dazzy! He's won the Cup!!!! 🎉
    Well done mate!!!

Dazzy. You are going to have to get yourself a bigger mantlepiece, my friend!! Congratulations on adding yet another Fantasy Cup to your already huge collection!

I knew it would be tough taking on the Champ of Champs, so I think finishing just 2 points behind him is pretty respectable for a girl who knows nought about footy tactics - apart from greasing goalies' gloves of course.

Bongo, I think Salah was STILL being a sulky chops with me, despite me bringing him back into the fold. How mean to let me get given those assist points only to snatch them back! Huh! Looks like I've got lots of grovelling apologies and chocolate cake baking to do this week. Giggles.

A memorable trip to Wembley with Dazzy, who was just as good company as BB, the last time I was there. The post match drinks are on you though, Mr Snazzy!

And a big thank you to Bongo for running an awesome Cup comp. It's been fun!

Wow what a final.. I’d like to thank bongo for doing the comp n some great reports.. I’d like to thank Winnie for making it such a nail biter of a final but most of all I’d like to thank myself for well let’s just say keeping it real and staying true to myself after a slow start to the campaign..

I’d also like to say keep believing guys and never give up on your dreams lol

(Winnie I’m afraid I’ve bought the drinks and drunk em lol )

Cheers dazzy and Winnie! It's was my pleasure until I came up against the Winnie and knocking me out. I was predicting a dazzy bongo final but maybe next time.
    I can see you creeping up the board recently so who knows you might do the double if Winnie implodes.
    The only thing I will win is a wooden spoon this season. My impulsive transfer dealing have hampered me somewhat depite having a great side.

First silverware 🏆of the season for Dazzy, congratulations. 👏👏👏👏👏

Hard luck Winnie. 😝😛🤪😜😋

All boding well for Dazzy home draw against Sampy Stars Junior in the Premier League Fantasy Cup and up to 5th in the VMFL our current champ means business. 😜

Also thanks Bongo for running the competition. 👏👏👏👏👏

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)