+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 55 Points

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I'm seriously hoping he is our next Warnock
    Or Eddie Howe?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Or Eddie Howe?
    I'm basing it on his style of play,& thats what is needed in this division

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    We've flirted with going down many times, like others have said this year might be our turn. For years and years we've had no plan in place, new squads every season, two or three managers every 12 months and now it's all come to a head. We started the season with massive amounts of complacency and have never recovered. I've never seen a midfield so poor at Notts though, no incisive attacking play, fight or ability really.

Hewitts improved second half last night might be something to build on. I think Patching and Crawford will be ok as well but they're inconsistent at the moment (when they play, I'd drop milsom straight away for Crawford) but as for Milsom, Husin, Vaughan and Thomas there's not much there. 40 points is going to be a struggle nevermind 55.
    There has never been a plan in place, it was all just spin. Restructuring the club which lasted 10 weeks, training grounds, going from one style of play to another then back again. As my good old dad used to say 'never send a boy to do a man's job' AH you are a spoilt child who has run this club as if it's a Sunday morning outfit and it's come back to haunt you.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I'm basing it on his style of play,& thats what is needed in this division
    Eddie Howe has done it playing passing football?

Eddie Howe has done it playing passing football?
    He has,but very rarely works in the lower leagues

There has never been a plan in place, it was all just spin. Restructuring the club which lasted 10 weeks, training grounds, going from one style of play to another then back again. As my good old dad used to say 'never send a boy to do a man's job' AH you are a spoilt child who has run this club as if it's a Sunday morning outfit and it's come back to haunt you.
    "Back on your track with your agenda I see" - pathetic

When you see the quality of some of the goals going in the net from the other teams in our league last night and then look at our scrambled effortĺ and how once again we fail to stop the cross for their simple equaliser, one thing looks certain...relegation from the football league.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    "Back on your track with your agenda I see" - pathetic
    You keep believing you mug. Member of the flat earth club are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    When you see the quality of some of the goals going in the net from the other teams in our league last night and then look at our scrambled effortĺ and how once again we fail to stop the cross for their simple equaliser, one thing looks certain...relegation from the football league.
    It does work the other way, you know, Moreton_Pie, we have scored some beauties and then let the softest of scrambles in. It isn't the quality of our attack that's the problem, it's the defence not dealing with the crosses you mention and the awful midfield letting the ball get that far.

At this moment in time 50 points is pretty much out of our reach with this current bunch.

We need key players back from injury ASAP and off load a load in January to bring in a couple. A hard hitting midfielder for one and we're far too lightweight there and it's putting our back 4 under too much pressure. 24 shots on Notts goal last night, that is unacceptable!!

I hope I'm wrong but it looks like Hardy and Nolans lack of experience may well cost us our league status

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast