+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 55 Points

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    No a member of the bored stiff reading MCG Repetetive posts.
    Couldn't agree more 1961 i know I'm showing my age but he just goes on & on Spieling his Bile like a Woolworth's Embassy Record scratched 78 rpm Record.

Nothing new or objective in any of MiG's posts, just spitting venom any chance he, she or it gets at anything to do with Notts. He hasn't had a go at the programme sellers yet, but any day now...

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Nothing new or objective in any of MiG's posts, just spitting venom any chance he, she or it gets at anything to do with Notts. He hasn't had a go at the programme sellers yet, but any day now...
    Don’t forget the County bog cleaner, he must be on his Notts County hate list.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Don’t forget the County bog cleaner, he must be on his Notts County hate list.
    I've never questioned you Joe, but that main stand cubicle was a mess on Tuesday night and could do with sprucing up. I suggest you get on your knees and start scrubbing under the rim. Harpic is a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I've never questioned you Joe, but that main stand cubicle was a mess on Tuesday night and could do with sprucing up. I suggest you get on your knees and start scrubbing under the rim. Harpic is a good choice.
    Is this Harpic guy any good at left back?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Is this Harpic guy any good at left back?
    No,he was left back in "the changing room"

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    What did they achieve from passing the ball from side to side over that spell? Fans were moaning but we kept our shape, didn't let them through us and closed down effectively enough without players being drawn out of position creating space in behind, which is exactly what Carlisle were trying to make us do. Credit Carlisle for keeping the ball for that long but imo the team defended it well enough for the attack to finish with nothing, it was a case of us standing firm and not letting them through us.
    Fair enough and a good counter argument. Our ability to maintain our shape and be tight and resilient when under pressure will be something that we will need in abundance over the coming weeks and months.

We don't need 55 points.

At the end of the season we need one more than Cheltenham & Macclesfield.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    We don't need 55 points.

At the end of the season we need one more than Cheltenham & Macclesfield.
    Wouldn't it be fun if that turned out to only be 54 or 53! What larks we'd have.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Wouldn't it be fun if that turned out to only be 54 or 53! What larks we'd have.
    Yes, we should deliberately aim to be just one or two points above relegation until the very last day to ensure a big crowd and a joyous pitch invasion.

Trouble is, we're away at Swindon.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 01-12-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast