+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    How sad. Vaulks is showing traditional British values, you should learn from his example.
    Bully getting abit of his own medicine. Nothing wrong with that. Can’t fathom out why the British girl that he assaulted never got any money or free tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    The same Syrian who threatened to stab the said English lad for defending himself, the same same Syrian lad who attacked a British girl with a bunch of Muslims? I’d want him nowhere near the nys infact I’d want him nowhere in this country.

Vaulks is a top bloke though.
    Don't want to hijack what is a very positive thread, but where did you get that information from?

...typical Look North(BBC), aired it for over 10mins...... was it because who were involved? bullying happens at every school in the country. When the Pakistaniis were fighting with the Roma in Page Hall, i think it was on TV for about 10secs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Don't want to hijack what is a very positive thread, but where did you get that information from?
    Its true i am afraid gangs are Muslim men are outside the school now waiting for the white lad . Jamal the lad did attack a 13 year white girl and did actual body harm to her. Head mistress was informed and the girls father was told "don[t make the situation any worse" a quick search on social media will back up the story .Not the first time this lad has been in trouble appantley . And before anybody pipes up just stating facts Vaulks probably doesn't know the full storey i didn't till i stumbled on it browsing .

If this is the story put out by the venerable Tommy Robinson today, I think it's already been established that he was fed some 'fake news' and made the mistake of publishing it. He has admitted as much.

Back to Will Vaulks, a great example and representative of the club. Doesn't stop some bloke who sits behind me yelling "Tha crap Vaulks' every time he misplaces a pass!

Withdraw the offer, Will. There are genuine young victims of bullying everywhere in the country. Whatever the back story is, the fact he is Syrian should not entitle him to special treatment. I've read (admittedly without checking if it's true) that a group have set up a FundMe account for this kid which has so far raised over £120k for him?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Withdraw the offer, Will. There are genuine young victims of bullying everywhere in the country. Whatever the back story is, the fact he is Syrian should not entitle him to special treatment. I've read (admittedly without checking if it's true) that a group have set up a FundMe account for this kid which has so far raised over £120k for him?!
    Correct they have. And some good points there.

Good lad Will but he needs to get the true story before he offers help, Advertiser should also look at the true story before printing, it was Huddersfield not Sheffield ffs.

Yes there is bullying everywhere so why does some make headlines and others don’t ?

A woman was attacked with homemade whips by a certain group which were not English, Headlines? No.

Treat every piece of **** the same no matter where they come from
    Last edited by millertop; 30-11-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123