+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can this really be happening.?

Can this really be happening.?

You would expect utter betrayal, lies and contempt from a Labour prime minister but not a Tory one. The world is standing on its head. The chance to sack her came and went. There is no democracy anymore. Unless May and her plan is dispensed with, then i cant vote Tory, i am amazed some tories think this is ok.

This country could end up as a serf of Europe, with a Corbyn prime minister, and no Tory party. So be it, i will be voting ukip, or something similar. Have the English lost their own country...... i think so. We have been betrayed by everyone.

God help us. Dictatorship is the only outcome. Unless you follow EU rules, laws etc you will be in big trouble, and you WONT be able to change it with a vote. War will ensue. Guaranteed.

I agree with you Frank, vote anything but Tory. I went to Edinburgh today and bought the Daily Telegraph to read on the train. After all, if you want to know what the enemy is doing, read its war-manual. I have never seen such vitriol towards a Tory Prime minister or this woe-begotten plan. Article after article, and letter after letter treated the both of them with utter contempt. And that from the Torygraph. All she has left are yes-men like the Chancellor who will soon be dragged down with her. It's also scandalous to see these financial forecasts released for political purposes before the Commons vote, when legal and other documents behind her decisions that she promised in Parliament will be deliberately delayed by her until after it. I tell you Frank, I've lived for 64 years and have never seen such a weak PM as this one. No, not even Gordon Brown.

May is committing suicide over this deal nobody wants or voted for. Enjoy her death rattle over the next few days because she's going to be ousted and a new Tory leader will take over, hopefully one that will do the job properly and deliver what the clear majority of 1.3m actually voted for, OUT of the EU. As weak as May is, Labour offer no effective opposition because if they did they could have seized control long before now. I cannot understand why the Tories appointed her as their leader in the first place, she was a particularly dismal home secretary.

Well thats nice to know we agree on something. Arnt Labour and the EU bed fellows, both are dictatorships. If not why not? The psychopathic narcissistic mind is amply shown by Corbyn who wants to come out of Europe, but campaigns to stay in.

Every psychopath changes there mind constantly in view of whats best at the time, the past does not exist. If they are confronted, gaslighting occurs, which is " I didnt say that, i said something else". I have had a bit of a step change recently from being outraged to being accepting. Humans have little capacity for goodness, we are animals only concerned for our own personal comfort, whatever the cost.

I would like to see May crash and burn, and see a Corbyn government, not because he makes any sense, but for the entertainment value. This current do is absolutely wonderful in entertainment terms. I have no interest in doing the right thing anymore, my hope is lost. If you reply to this, type...May is a tos ser, and i will vote Labour next time. I will probably vote Labour next time anyway, or a party with the letters Alien in its name.

Best Wishes...Jeremy. The Tories are C nts.

Brexit's a poisoned chalice for any PM; Cameron tucked his head between his legs and ran away and May's making a pig's a*rse of it. I don't want to see Corbyn make a hash of it too. The fact is that May made the wrong political decision. Instead of going at it herself and appointing two Brexit Secretaries to balls it up she should have handed it to a cross-party group but, of course, she thought she knew best. She tried to make a name for herself and it's backfired. Silly cow.

The EU had the dog penned in and thought they had it under control. But it started digging near the fence trying to escape, so they offered this "deal" which in effect keeps it on a leash. May will have been offered a gold plated diamond encrusted pension from the EU (just like Blair gets for being so loyal to them) if we are gullible enough to accept it, no wonder she is so determined to get it through. A typical career politician in it for herself and with no respect for what people voted for.

The Tories are clueless and unable to govern what a shambles .
    Right now the way its going will indeed be the SNPs best chance for independence not sure the MSM will help them like they done in 2014.

Big changes coming Ireland and Wales aren't too happy either by the sound of things .

Labour can't do no worse but they need to speak out more against the Tories .
    I do like Corbyn even though.

I see they're talking about a no-deal Brexit today. About time. We'll take over EU projects in the UK, pay our British pensioners formerly employed in Brussels and Strasbourg ourselves and give the EU the square-root of f­uck all. Repay European tariffs with tariffs of our own and make our own deals accross the world. Then watch the likes of BMW squirm.

Am I the only one who doesn't salivate like Pavlovs dogs at the mere mention of Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I see they're talking about a no-deal Brexit today. About time. We'll take over EU projects in the UK, pay our British pensioners formerly employed in Brussels and Strasbourg ourselves and give the EU the square-root of f*uck all. Repay European tariffs with tariffs of our own and make our own deals accross the world. Then watch the likes of BMW squirm.
    Ditto,but they have to keep lidl yogurt in strong supply..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)