+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Swansea v Albion team news matcrhread

Full time. Lets get on the bus and get out of there

Another victory...its been a good week.
    Night to you all..

Boing Boing well done lads

Great win , COYB 👊🏻

Indeed - COYB!!! 👍

Great result tonight and we must continue this run with two home games now. Not much boing boing tonight more like boring boring! Take the three points though.

We are s h i t but win three on the bounce and stay just off the top.

I'm having a rethink………Chairman Lai is a f king genius.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    We are s h i t but win three on the bounce and stay just off the top.

I'm having a rethink………Chairman Lai is a f king genius.
    I don’t know about a genius Mick, more like a b astard Genie.

Good three snotty points tonight, midweek away win at Swansea in November. These results can go unnoticed at the end of a season.

Just seen the Dawson handball incident again and I'd be spitting feathers if I didnt get a penalty for that. Maybe our luck is changing

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    I don’t know about a genius Mick, more like a b astard Genie.

Good three snotty points tonight, midweek away win at Swansea in November. These results can go unnoticed at the end of a season.
    I’ve slunk out of Swansea back to my place in Tenby and kept a very low profile a few times in the last decade after watching decent Albion sides get a r s e banjoed by fast moving sheep so I’ll take any form of win there.

If we get promoted with this squad Lai will be mad if he doesn’t sell up in the summer.

He may turn out to be the jammiest midget since the bloke in Fantasy Island!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)