+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message from the manager

Message from the manager

Check out @Official_NCFC’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/st...156165635?s=09

Is it just me who thinks he sounds too good to be true? He certainly communicates extremely well and has an appealing demeanour about him but this is Notts County and if anyone or anything can ruin a person Notts can!

Time to develop a fresh mindset, ncfcog.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Time to develop a fresh mindset, ncfcog.
    I'm trying, honestly I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Is it just me who thinks he sounds too good to be true? He certainly communicates extremely well and has an appealing demeanour about him but this is Notts County and if anyone or anything can ruin a person Notts can!

Well on listening to his Press Conference and his message to the Fans, ' Us ', I am initially very impressed, I just hope the Fans and more importantly the Board give him and Cox'ie the time to rectify all the problems and take us forward, he certainly has the credentials to suit our great Old Club me thinks.

On listening to his words again, they may just have uncovered another dare I say it Sir Jimmy or Neil Warnock, I really hope so this time around, as I am not getting any younger and I would like to see us in the Championship before my time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post

Dunno bout you lot but I half expected Trigger to walk into shot, 'Alright Dave'?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Dunno bout you lot but I half expected Trigger to walk into shot, 'Alright Dave'?

For those allergic to Twitter links...

Nolo didn't want the Wimbo job then???

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-kevin-2273132

I look forward to peoples heads falling off when we (more than likely) lose to Mansfield. Comments like, ‘WTF has he done in the last 10 days’, ‘same old Notts’, ‘he’s still picking such n such a player (insert any name)’, ‘Ardley out’, ‘Hardy out’. Some of our fans are like petulant school girls, with the attention span of my 3 year old, who lose all reality when things go wrong.
    Notts are in the mire, Mansfield are absolutely flying. The odds are stacked against us. History, form, injuries etc... it’s not an excuse but the reality is in the current circumstances we have about a 10% chance of getting any points.
    What we as fans can’t do, is destroy what Mr Ardley is trying to do. It won’t happen over night or even 10 nights. If we can stay in touch with the likes of Cheltenham until January I have faith that we will still be playing League 2 footy next season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast