+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carroll on loan

Carroll on loan

Here's a hypothetical one;

If it became an option, would you take him on loan in January for the rest of the season? I think I would. Joselu is obviously not good enough, and if Rondon goes through another dry spell, I think Carroll would suit our tactical plan just fine.

Some fans will never want to see him return after leaving us the last time around; so where do you stand?

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Here's a hypothetical one;

If it became an option, would you take him on loan in January for the rest of the season? I think I would. Joselu is obviously not good enough, and if Rondon goes through another dry spell, I think Carroll would suit our tactical plan just fine.

Some fans will never want to see him return after leaving us the last time around; so where do you stand?
    Pay as you play. Yes I would.

Wait a minute, its Ashley's money. 5 year 80 grand a week deal.

You would think there would be a raft of forwards around the league (looking at the likes of Llorente) not getting games at their clubs who would love the chance to come and sample what its like playing at SJP, no strings attached - a win win scenario if you like. They must prefer to sit on the bench doing fk all.

Maybe I am naive.

Would you employ a walking sick note ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Would you employ a walking sick note ?
    For 80k a week? Well why not?!?

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    For 80k a week? Well why not?!?
    I think we have had enough walking sick notes. Slimani springs to mind.

We do not need to take risks we need solidity.

No thanks, i think i'll pass

I think i'd pass as well.

He's to much of a worry for injury - i also think bringing him back here would put him in amongst the things that would cause injury more.

I think there are other players on other teams benches who would be willing to come here.

He called a newborn human being Wolf 9.

Thats not normal behavior like.

Permacrock no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    He called a newborn human being Wolf 9.

Thats not normal behavior like.
    Haha. Serious issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)