+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Marmite That Is Keiffer Moore

The Marmite That Is Keiffer Moore

11 goals in 17 games I think it is , can't knock that contribution at all .

The thing is I think personally he's an awful footballer and isn't good enough for the championship .

He was awful last saturday against Donny , putrid , not for the first time either .

Just doesn't do enough for me , lacks aggression for one , his movement is poor and his touch is suspect .

Then you look at his goalscoring record and think where would we be without those goals .

Proper conundrum this kid .

Peter crouch comes 2 mind lol

Snatch anybody's hands off for £3m in January and buy Cummings from Forest , currently on loan at Peterborough till January .

Just my opinion and it may not be a popular view .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Snatch anybody's hands off for £3m in January and buy Cummings from Forest , currently on loan at Peterborough till January .

You know what they say about opinions

He was v good on tuesday and MOM at Fleetwood.
    If he was consistant he wouldn't be with us.
    More Andy Carroll than Crouch.
    Crouch has good feet for a big man.

I like him. I'd like him a lot better if Stendel played to his strengths and got wingers who could cross the ball properly or asked centre mids to get wider and put angled crosses in.

He's wasted as a target man too playing up there on his own. Looks better with a partner. Animal was reight he was sh1te on saturday. However, when Woodrow came on he looked better.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

£3million for someone who tha sez's putrid Animal? I've said on here before i really liked Moore when he was on loan at Rovrum,i saw him 4or5 times for the Millers but obvs you've seen more of him this season than me.I think/hope you'll mek the playoffs and hopefully ya get promoted and if ya do that's the time to be wonderin who in your squad is Championship class mi thinks,By the way Cummings dint show much at the Scabs that i recall.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 29-11-2018 at 04:03 PM.

I like him and glad we signed him. 11 goals in 17 games says it all really, he puts the ball in the net which is his job. Should hit 25 by the end of the season and puts a good shift in

we would be in't 9 hoile bart him.