+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manfield Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Well i am hoping we sell out, to show our new manager we support him, can you imagine what he will feel like when he sees a full stand?

So i am asking all who read this to get your selfs down to Field Mill, not for the players, not for the owner, but for our new manager to show him we mean business.
    Great Post

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Might be a prime time to put on some kind of promo for travelling fans? Not sure how but might encourage more to back the opening of the Ardley campaign?

Bus departs early once we are 3-0 down?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Might be a prime time to put on some kind of promo for travelling fans? Not sure how but might encourage more to back the opening of the Ardley campaign?
    Gas masks?

First allocation sold out. Notts now received second allocation of tickets. No sales on the day - all ticket game.

Come on lads. Gerr'em shifted!

Will this match be on ifollow as it's not a 15:00 kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Will this match be on ifollow as it's not a 15:00 kick off?
    I assume so. It'll still be recorded, so I don't see why iFollow wouldn't be able to show it.

ifollow only do live video broadcasts for midweek games, unless you're abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    ifollow only do live video broadcasts for midweek games, unless you're abroad.
    EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports.
    Last edited by 2piesonmyshirt; 07-12-2018 at 06:22 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12