+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manfield Away Tickets

Manfield Away Tickets

Anyone know how many been sold ? I would think they will finally sell out n the end but still a week or so away till the game

I’m hoping they sell-out so I don’t have to go.

Well i am hoping we sell out, to show our new manager we support him, can you imagine what he will feel like when he sees a full stand?

So i am asking all who read this to get your selfs down to Field Mill, not for the players, not for the owner, but for our new manager to show him we mean business.

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Well i am hoping we sell out, to show our new manager we support him, can you imagine what he will feel like when he sees a full stand?

So i am asking all who read this to get your selfs down to Field Mill, not for the players, not for the owner, but for our new manager to show him we mean business.
    Bloody good post.....we've all got to get behind the manager and the club no matter who we've got on the pitch!

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post

I love the sentiment of your post... but I just can't face it!

Last season I said exactly the same but on the morning of the game I ended up buying tickets for the home stand behind the goal. Big mistake and one not to be repeated.

Utmost respect for all those that do go.

Might be a prime time to put on some kind of promo for travelling fans? Not sure how but might encourage more to back the opening of the Ardley campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Might be a prime time to put on some kind of promo for travelling fans? Not sure how but might encourage more to back the opening of the Ardley campaign?
    I would be amazed if we can't sell 1080 tickets for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    I would be amazed if we can't sell 1080 tickets for this game.
    I do hope you're right but I can't help thinking a game against a shoe shop team isn't as appealing as a league game
    Last edited by SwalePie; 29-11-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Got 2 tickets last night. First away match for me since Sunderland FA Cup. First trip to Field Mill since the Jones & Farrell season.

Sorry, I have a funeral to go to nearer home.
    El Sid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast