+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AH concern over HK just two weeks in...

AH concern over HK just two weeks in...

“Eventually I gave in and a decision had to be made.

“I don’t regret having to part company with Harry.

“I got the Harry appointment wrong."

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-hardy-2273396
    Last edited by SwalePie; 29-11-2018 at 02:08 PM.

I suspect most of us Supporters saw through @rry Clueless long before 14 days to be fair Swale, wrong man at the Lane from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I suspect most of us Supporters saw through @rry Clueless long before 14 days to be fair Swale, wrong man at the Lane from day one.

Jeez, if you cuddent pick Kewellio as an */up his own harris/narci/ the whole worlds about me/borderline sociopath/* within 10 secs of him opening his Aussie gob then you're a pretty poor judge of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I don't think he was clueless but he definitely was arrogant in having a higher opinion of himself to where his ability and experience were at and players/fans just saw through it. Ardley is the complete opposite, very likeable and has the CV to back it up.

No great fan of Kewell, but how many games have we won when he hasn’t been manager this season?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

Are we being wise after the event here? Most supporters wanted someone to lay down the law to the players - Kewell did - saying either my get used to my training methods, get yourselves fit and run your knackers off or leave in January.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

I warned him on twitter not to touch him, but he knew best..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I warned him on twitter not to touch him, but he knew best..
    I think most fans knew not to touch him 2 weeks before he was appointed. He interviewed so badly and came across as a prick at all times. He needs to learn that respect is earnt not just given and until he does we'll always be the player that disrespected Leeds United.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Are we being wise after the event here? Most supporters wanted someone to lay down the law to the players - Kewell did - saying either my get used to my training methods, get yourselves fit and run your knackers off or leave in January.
    400 grand to the worst wiser? No wonder there were tears streaming down his face.

This is the bloke who told us,he was the stand out candidate,basically slagged off some of the other applicants.What has that cost the club?Compo to Crawley,now a pay off to HK.AH is becoming a liability for Notts & himself.The £3m wage bill alone should be ringing very loud alarm bells.The club debt is getting larger.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast