+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley Will Not Be Making Big Investments During January Transfer Deadline.

Burnley Will Not Be Making Big Investments During January Transfer Deadline.

According to the Daily Mail "

Sean Dyche insists Burnley will NOT be making big investments during the January transfer deadline...

I really hope, they have their wires crossed !!!

How will you all handle the stress?
    Don't worry about things over which you have no influence ----it's only a game.

Whether they are taking a punt or not, The Daily Mail may have got something right for a change

Evening Ashy .Have the Geordies been giving you grief? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Evening Ashy .Have the Geordies been giving you grief? Lol
    No, in fact, quite a lot thought that they were hanging on and that Wood should have scored a couple ---although I did point out that Ritchie missed that absolute sitter. They are not convinced that they will continue to go up the table.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    According to the Daily Mail "

Sean Dyche insists Burnley will NOT be making big investments during the January transfer deadline...

I really hope, they have their wires crossed !!!
    Starting to get right on my nerves tbh, for the first time in as long as I can remember I'm simply not enjoying what's dished up to us.
    As it is at the moment if that's true and they are not willing to invest in the team, I have a feeling there will be a lot of non renewers next season.

here's the link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo....html#comments

heres the headline:

'We're looking for a bigger picture process': Sean Dyche insists Burnley will not be making big investments during January transfer window

and here's what he said....(apparently)

'Everyone knows January's a really tough window so, to make it clear, we're not looking for Mike to come in and miraculously hand over seven players.

'We're looking for a bigger picture process to add to what we try to do on the recruitment side. There's certain people we're interested in but we'll have to wait and see.'

Translated into simple English that means more of the same.Washed up PL has beens and maybe a couple of Championship players to warm the bench.Pretty good considering there must be nearly 200m in the kitty.
    I did say on another thread that money will not be spent to keep us up if money was not spent when we were doing well.Just reinforces what I predicted-relegated by April.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Translated into simple English that means more of the same.Washed up PL has beens and maybe a couple of Championship players to warm the bench.Pretty good considering there must be nearly 200m in the kitty.
    I did say on another thread that money will not be spent to keep us up if money was not spent when we were doing well.Just reinforces what I predicted-relegated by April.
    Have to agree. I really worried with the general direction and lack of ambition. We play like a mid table championship side already; no flair or pace, one dimensional long ball with knock downs from forwards to make chances. How many teams are scared of us even in the Championship??? I am at a loss to understand the little man thinking that seems to dominate our club and it will have a profoundly damaging effect if not rectified. Trouble is I can't see any change of direction on the horizon and it's killing me.

You are all getting stressed --it isn't worth it --it is only a game. We have a long way to go before we are in danger of going out of the league.
    Just chill because Burnley FC is just like Brexit ---Que Sera Sera and there is not one thing you can do about either so just don't worry what might happen ---just deal with whatever does happen.
    The only thing I will add is that, if you do not like what is happening on and off the field then just stop going because nobody forces you to ---it is a matter of free choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)