+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Claw here's your Sid Nelson review

Claw here's your Sid Nelson review

Rather than spout my little bit of feedback I asked on another Swindon forum what they thought of him

Here is a a smple of what was said

1)Decent, got more fight in him than most and always gets stuck in, sometimes gets a bit over physical and carried away but I'd far rather see his name on the team sheet than Lancashire

2) I like him very good no nonsense defender and getting better with each match.

3) Good lad wat we been missing

4) Superb

5) Incredible

6) Superb. He's not afraid to get stuck in and he constantly shouts instructions. I hope he'll stay on loan with us.

7) Commands along with wolfy

8) Good lad. League one standard centre back

9) See why Millwall like him..meets the commitment they usually show..What has happened to 'Harry' from last season...I am out of touch..

10) a real asset

11) Sign him as soon as possible

12) Been excellent so far, puts his body on the line, plays with a lot of passion, very vocal, has potential to be a very good captain. He always comes over to the crowd at the end of the game. We should try and sign him permanently in January

13) No way they will let him go, he was captain last season for a while according to my mate who is a Millwall fan.

14) He was outstanding other nigh

I think that's fair enough to leave it there Claw

Not a bad word said against him at all

Have a word mate and let us keep him please

I've gotta say some of those comments are amazing, but glad to see he is doing well for you, Bomber Harris does have a knack of picking up good talent, the problem is keeping some of it. Last week Man City came in for one of our youth players (14) for a million. But will he ever get a game with them whereas he could at the Lions. Heads turned. Harry had a gambling problem, sadly. Good to see you get that away win.