+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Contracts

Who will we move on in the transfer window to make funds for further recruitment? If we get a striker either May, Anderson or Cosgrove will make way permanently or loaned out. Wilson has a years loan so that won’t be touched.
    Forrester and Gleeson are a waste of funds unfortunately so I wouldn’t be surprised to see at least one making way for another loan from England. McInnes may well try and get another central defender or some sort of utility player that is comfortable as a sitting midfielder also.
    Can’t say I am over enthusiastic about the transfer window coming up but hope that I am somewhat surprised by our recruitment.

Personally I hope that both GMS and shinnie stay on for another few seasons, I think that we are yet to see the best from either of them.

Hoban is back in January so hopefully no need for another central defender.

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Personally I hope that both GMS and shinnie stay on for another few seasons, I think that we are yet to see the best from either of them.
    So do I but Shinnie saying in to the BBC that he is going to talk to family and consider what's next. In other words, he's leaving for more money.

GMS who is made of soup will be off as well.

They'd have signed by now.

I wish they'd just say they are off. I wouldn't think any less of them. Unless they sign for "Columbus Crew".

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So do I but Shinnie saying in to the BBC that he is going to talk to family and consider what's next. In other words, he's leaving for more money.

GMS who is made of soup will be off as well.

They'd have signed by now.

I wish they'd just say they are off. I wouldn't think any less of them. Unless they sign for "Columbus Crew".
    To be fair if they do go for more money I wouldn’t blame them.

Short career and all that pish but if they did sign new deals it’s inevitable they will turn into the their shyte category,Shinnie isn’t far off that already by some so they would both be better off going down south to make more cash.

At least Consi will sign a new deal,he is getting better as he gets older so by the time he is in his late 30s we will have a top player on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Get on to Red TV and listen to Shinnie's St Midden pre match interview, get to the 4 minute 40th second mark and listen to him, that is a guy that is leaving for more money and a decent pay day, he is at that age now where the next contract is big, and he will talk to his family blah blah blah.
    He is offski for sure, not so sure about GMS but would not be surprised if he is leaving as well.
    When that does happen we are basically up sh1t creek without a paddle.

That is more reasoning why the january window is massive for us and DM needs to get things spot on and sadly I am nae huddin ma breath but I hope above hope that I am wrong.

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 15-12-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Get on to Red TV and listen to Shinnie's St Midden pre match interview, get to the 4 minute 40th second mark and listen to him, that is a guy that is leaving for more money and a decent pay day, he is at that age now where the next contract is big, and he will talk to his family blah blah blah.
    He is offski for sure, not so sure about GMS but would not be surprised if he is leaving as well.
    When that does happen we are basically up sh1t creek without a paddle.

That is more reasoning why the january window is massive for us and DM needs to get things spot on and sadly I am nae huddin ma breath but I hope above hope that I am wrong.

SF
    Fit does he say?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fit does he say?
    I would imagine that Shinniesta now being part of the Scotland set up and his agent knowing full well that he is at the negotiating time in the “run down” of his contract, much like his wife does, that our skipper knows what riches are to be had elsewhere.....it is a relatively short career and when the sun shines, hay has to be made......just like any type of employment, however, we are not speaking in terms like us moving for an extra £10/20k a year.....these guys can move for an extra £5k upwards a week.....

I could be off the mark, however, he holds the aces as his agent will no doubt have explained.

SF

Michty min .. yer up early ... nae bad for a senile auld booze pickled glue sniffer min .... or wis it cos ye had a dream aboot haein the shakks, and woke up tae realise ye did actually hae the shakks, and that it wis the shakks that woke ye up, and ye needed tae get yer airse ower tae Oddbinns pronto??

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Michty min .. yer up early ... nae bad for a senile auld booze pickled glue sniffer min .... or wis it cos ye had a dream aboot haein the shakks, and woke up tae realise ye did actually hae the shakks, and that it wis the shakks that woke ye up, and ye needed tae get yer airse ower tae Oddbinns pronto??
    Nah min, happily I rise early every morning......

I have work to do, well....phone calls and the Racing Post.

Need to go to the dry cleaners also, black tie affair tonight and at the last one my wife spilt some glue on my sleeve.

AC nicht out tonight also and being a man or a mouse I just put my foot down......well......I’ll apologise to the wi........ehm....team in the pavilion prematch and donate a bottle...squeak/squeak!!

SF

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast