+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be fair if they do go for more money I wouldn’t blame them.

Short career and all that pish but if they did sign new deals it’s inevitable they will turn into the their shyte category,Shinnie isn’t far off that already by some so they would both be better off going down south to make more cash.

At least Consi will sign a new deal,he is getting better as he gets older so by the time he is in his late 30s we will have a top player on our hands.
    I don't blame them either and GMS did come here on a big pay cut. Shinnie, despite being pish at times is still a good player for us, on and off the park. The issue is who we replace them with. Particularly GMS. We need a creative player with experience.

Anyway, by the looks of it this thread will soon go the ways of the others, a total JackJarvis banal pishfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Nah min, happily I rise early every morning......

I have work to do, well....phone calls and the Racing Post.

Need to go to the dry cleaners also, black tie affair tonight and at the last one my wife spilt some glue on my sleeve.

AC nicht out tonight also and being a man or a mouse I just put my foot down......well......I’ll apologise to the wi........ehm....team in the pavilion prematch and donate a bottle...squeak/squeak!!

SF
    Good stuff min ... and ye ken Ah'm only twangin yer twig

...Onywye, Ah'm one tae spik ... did a wee low key gig last night ... funnily enough, tae a group o' dementia sufferers - Ah dinna suppose they'll mind an ask us back, for aa they enjoyed it ... but hey, fine tae get an early finish, and on top o' the fee, a bottle each o' Etienne Dumont Champagne ... at'll dae fine for xmas dinner! ... Onywye, efter lettin the cats oot/in/oot/in again, Ah settled doon wi a gless o ma famed 'Tullos Hill Red' ... and dozed aff wi aa ma claes on!

Woke up a couple o' hours later, and foolishly checked ma messages ... tae discover there wis a fkn crisis re. a wee xmas project Ah've been workin on (knockin ma pan oot ower!) ... so, ither than aither couple o' hours sleep, Ah've been on the case aa nicht/mornin ... but comforted by the occasional wi sip o' the best Rosehip wine Ah've made in ma 36 years as a homebrewer.

Onywye, crisis averted (Ah think) ... but hemen ... if ivver Ah wis clammin for a bug a' glue!!!

Onywye, since Ah bide in Ferryhill ... be good tae catch up in that establishment o' same name ... maybe get the dominos oot eh?

Itherwise, Ah'll tak the freezer bugs, you tak the Evostik, an Ah promise nae tae leave ye aa by yersel in the bushies

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Anyway, by the looks of it this thread will soon go the ways of the others, a total JackJarvis banal pishfest.
    Ach weel, the thread is already stagnant, nae by the delineation o' rails, but for the lack o' trains ... dinna worry, we'll shut up fan the fat controller blaas eez whistle

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    . The issue is who we replace them with. Particularly GMS. We need a creative player with experience.

I would guess we will struggle to replace one of our most attacking and creative player this season. Our league position will also make up the minds of potential signings too. Its a tough one. A centre midfielder is an easier position to fill than a winger

But you never know, McInnes is quoted saying he had bids in for players from home and abroad. So maybe we could pick up a gem fae the Czech Republic or Switzerland.

Theres one thing for sure. Summer will be interesting as we need a serious freshen up and it looks like two of our important players are offsky.

Ach min ... there's aye the option o' keepin Lewis Lowe, Logan, Devlin, Mckenna, and back up fae Consi an' Hoban Defense sorted .... then jist field a random tombola choice o' six brutes fa are mair interested in brakkin legs than records ... crowds up, new stadium peyed for

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I would guess we will struggle to replace one of our most attacking and creative player this season. Our league position will also make up the minds of potential signings too. Its a tough one. A centre midfielder is an easier position to fill than a winger

But you never know, McInnes is quoted saying he had bids in for players from home and abroad. So maybe we could pick up a gem fae the Czech Republic or Switzerland.

Theres one thing for sure. Summer will be interesting as we need a serious freshen up and it looks like two of our important players are offsky.
    Abroad as in some English journeyman not getting a game in the Maltese 2nd division.

I agree with Sneckie that January isn't the time to rebuild teams but I think his hand will be forced and we have to pick up players when we can.

Bid for player abroad....Ryan Gauld I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Good stuff min ... and ye ken Ah'm only twangin yer twig

...Onywye, Ah'm one tae spik ... did a wee low key gig last night ... funnily enough, tae a group o' dementia sufferers - Ah dinna suppose they'll mind an ask us back, for aa they enjoyed it ... but hey, fine tae get an early finish, and on top o' the fee, a bottle each o' Etienne Dumont Champagne ... at'll dae fine for xmas dinner! ... Onywye, efter lettin the cats oot/in/oot/in again, Ah settled doon wi a gless o ma famed 'Tullos Hill Red' ... and dozed aff wi aa ma claes on!

Woke up a couple o' hours later, and foolishly checked ma messages ... tae discover there wis a fkn crisis re. a wee xmas project Ah've been workin on (knockin ma pan oot ower!) ... so, ither than aither couple o' hours sleep, Ah've been on the case aa nicht/mornin ... but comforted by the occasional wi sip o' the best Rosehip wine Ah've made in ma 36 years as a homebrewer.

Onywye, crisis averted (Ah think) ... but hemen ... if ivver Ah wis clammin for a bug a' glue!!!

Onywye, since Ah bide in Ferryhill ... be good tae catch up in that establishment o' same name ... maybe get the dominos oot eh?

Itherwise, Ah'll tak the freezer bugs, you tak the Evostik, an Ah promise nae tae leave ye aa by yersel in the bushies
    I do enjoy reading your posts but by f@ck if you were talking on the television we would need the help of subtitles.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Bid for player abroad....Ryan Gauld I would guess.
    He is currently getting game time albeit not at his parent club, it would be good for him to come back home though, his auld man fairly banged in the goals for AC and we do need pace on the wing.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ach weel, the thread is already stagnant, nae by the delineation o' rails, but for the lack o' trains ... dinna worry, we'll shut up fan the fat controller blaas eez whistle
    Let the loon be, I genuinely hae a chuckle when some of the more intelligent and witty posters have a wee pop @ this senile pished up goat, I don’t go counting them though, that would just be petty and hae, if it puts a smile on their faces......I’m happy.

SF

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast