+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Contracts

Contracts

Why has it all gone quiet on contract extensions for Shinnie and GMS ?
    If they are not extending their stays get some young lads into the team after the cup final !

I think we will announce contract extentions for the aforementioned GMS and Shinnie at 3pm today

Oh you Scum journalists are desperate for a story if you're trying to tease information from a fans forum...Gtf

I think any announcement of contract extensions regarding Shinnie and MacKay-Steven will be left until after the league cup final. If we get skelped in the final our club will think announcing a new deal for the above will be a bit positivity for us.

I see Connor McLennan has signed a new contract until the end of season 2020/21. Good news. Hope he gets more of a run in the team now.

Yep, that’s smashing.

Excellent news, it really is the way forward for our club to develop players like McLennan, get 2 or 3 years of real quality playing time out of them before hopefully they are good enough to get a move and a big fee for us that can be re-invested into the football team. Surely the model for us to follow rather than short-term loan deals from Englandshire that means half our team has to be replaced every Summer.

McLellan looks like a great prospect, particularly because he doesn't look like a lightweight.

Is his family fans of Columbus Crew?

It would be good to see Dean Campbell getting some more game time as well.

The closer it's getting to January though, the less likely it's looking that Shinnie and GMS are going to sign new contracts.

I suspect we're waiting to sell McKenna for $$Megabucks in January before pushing the boat all the way out

Just to say it’s nice to see Edgar, Jannie & /// dipping their toes in the water again...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast