+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Contracts

He’ll be a big miss - has been a great creative outlet and fairly takes the pressure off with his ability to switch being on the defensive with another burst down the wing.

Tony Gallacher available for loan from Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I want both Shinnie and GMS to sign new contracts with us as both are very decent players. The worrying bit about it all is that it doesn’t seem like they are up for staying though which is a big kick in the teeth for our esteemed manager.
    Be a big kick in the teeth for us all surely? Not just our esteemed manger. But can you blame them? If somebody came along and offered me more money doing the same job I'd be off as well. I know you may say there's more than money but at this stage of their careers they have to look after number one.

On a side note I noticed Ryan Rat has just signed a contract extension with the dead club until 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post

On a side note I noticed Ryan Rat has just signed a contract extension with the dead club until 2021.
    Name:  1C704C06-EA01-4046-AC31-3207BC144BBF.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  12.1 KB

Looks quite pleased with himself too. There’s a face you wouldn’t tire of punching

He's been touted as their next captain.

Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's been touted as their next captain.

Lolz
    That’s 10 in a row all but confirmed for Timothy then - unless they make an absolute c’unt of it.

Ryhun the snake is just not good enough to match up to the level of player Timothy have in midfield now - and the level can attract.

Sevco extending that little c’unt is basically an admission he’s as good as they can get - which won’t trouble Timothy at all.

More barren years ahead - Shame...

well it seems more or less certain both will go , however i am surprised that shinnie is trying to put a spin on it , i need to think of my scotland career, blah blah he is good for us and most importantly getts plenty of game time and subsequently noticed i doubt he would have this at another " better club "
    GMS i love it at aberdeen , blah blah , he has come onto a game before injury but that has allowed the emergence of mclennan , i think this has weakened his hand and he may well now go

If Shinnie is going to the deed club on a pre-contract then its definitely time to find something else to do on a Saturday, or Sunday at 1205.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    If Shinnie is going to the deed club on a pre-contract then its definitely time to find something else to do on a Saturday, or Sunday at 1205.
    Shinnie says he won't leave us until the end of season, he will only sign a pre-contract, his ideal,scenario is a bumper pay rise and to stay here.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910