+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    He’s signed a pre-contract with St Mirren I was told��
    You have set it up so I won’t ruin it...who?

Shinnie and GMS will be away. They’d have signed long before now if they were staying. Can’t blame either really.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Shinnie and GMS will be away. They’d have signed long before now if they were staying. Can’t blame either really.
    Totally agree, have watched Shinnies interview on Red TV and it clearly suggests he is offski, and also the Dundee pre match interview on Red TV yesterday by McInnes he danced around the subject of Shinnie and GMS and you just get the feeling that he has also accepted the fact they are both away.
    Like you say can't blame either of them really, but fk me if our illustrious leader does not get his act together in the transfer front, then we could be well and truly up sh1t creek

SF

"It would be good to be able to sell players and start to raise some of the cash needed to deliver the stadium, but at this point in time our number one priority is to try and continue to keep that success going on the park’’

Quote from Milne on the Beeb.

Success on the park?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    "It would be good to be able to sell players and start to raise some of the cash needed to deliver the stadium, but at this point in time our number one priority is to try and continue to keep that success going on the park’’

Quote from Milne on the Beeb.

Success on the park?
    Not being sh@te anymore is success remember

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Totally agree, have watched Shinnies interview on Red TV and it clearly suggests he is offski, and also the Dundee pre match interview on Red TV yesterday by McInnes he danced around the subject of Shinnie and GMS and you just get the feeling that he has also accepted the fact they are both away.
    Like you say can't blame either of them really, but fk me if our illustrious leader does not get his act together in the transfer front, then we could be well and truly up sh1t creek

SF
    Mackay-Steven is dispensible. I think the stuff about his form this season is pish. He's been average. Like Wright, his decision-making's suspect, and he's apt to hide when things aren't going his way. My yardstick is that I can never recall him giving us any trouble when he was with the Dundee Stinkies or the Establishment.

I'm more concerned with where Shinnie might end up than the fact he'll be off. We got a contract more out of him than I expected. If he's a midfield player, we should be able to source a similar type replacement without too much difficulty. i'd be more concerned if he was playing left back and leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

I'm more concerned with where Shinnie might end up than the fact he'll be off. .
    I agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Not being sh@te anymore is success remember
    Win tonight, take the three points and then focus on the next three available.......nothing more, nor less.....we are not that great, but if we are sh1te, what does that say about all the teams that are not sh1te?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Win tonight, take the three points and then focus on the next three available.......nothing more, nor less.....we are not that great, but if we are sh1te, what does that say about all the teams that are not sh1te?

SF
    I clearly didn't say we are sh@te.

And that's classed as a success for the chairman clearly. "but at this point in time our number one priority is to try and continue to keep that success going on the park’’

He should be saying something along the likes of, "what has happened over the past few years has been good and we are looking to push on" and not refer to multiple bridesmaids badges as a success

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I agree with that
    If he doesn’t end up at LB for Aberdeen, I’m not that fussed.

Both are replaceable

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast