+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V Boro

Still disappointingly way off the top two. Must keep winning! great stuff.

If we dispensed with his guy earlier (@ HALF TIME V FULHAM) perhaps ‘we would have been there or there about’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za0ko1IAnGc

Had Villa taken the lead under what's his name he would have thrown on Jedinak Whelan & Bunn & a Leyland Omnibus

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...-3-aston-villa

Seriously no matter where we finish under Dean Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-H0uIH5HHQ

Thank you Santa! ☺

Outstanding, fearless, riveting performance. I can’t remember when I last saw such an exhilarating style of play at such a consistent level. Congrats to DS and his staff.

I’m still concerned about Nyland, and Chester defensively. When Chester brings the ball out, you just know he’ll pass to them. He blocks well, wins headers, a threat up the other end, but everytime he brings the ball out, when we are at are most vulnerable, AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Just an observation folks not a character assassination.

ONWARDS & UPWARDS

Well blow me the maestro Deano has done it again - two excellent 3-0 victories away from home against the better sides in this league, brings El Ghazi in after getting him fitter and we knock 5 past a Forest side that had kept 3 clean sheets on the bounce.

Not going to get carried away as I'm sure there will be downs to go with the ups but overall we are going to go up under this man. He clearly knows how to out-think the opposition and play on the front-foot - have to give Bruce the credit for getting McGinn, Bolasie, Tammy, El Ghazi and Tuanzebe in the summer. But the kudos is all with DS for improving them and sending fans home entertained.

Do you want to bet against us - good times!

UTV

Its no good buying a sports car then putting Stevie Wonder in the Driving seat!
    Buy the best car, you bring in the best driver....simples!

Deano is obviously a better driver than Bruce.

Good analogy Dave.

I think that SB could spot a car alright, maybe he’d just forgotten how to drive.

Where as DS still sleeps with his driving cap and gloves on.

To be fair SB created the car that DS hijacked when SB stopped off in Erdington for a kabab.
    Can't knock DS though and credit where it's due.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)