+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Boro

V Boro

Tough one this, im going with a draw ..........6-6😁

No seriously, Pulis does not get involved in these type of games as he is too safe, his priority will be not to concede, play it like an away match so dont be surprized to see a 0-0 as everyone will expect another goal fest. It wont happen, surely?

We really need this one to keep the momentum going.

I don't think it'll be 6-6 that's just ludicrous

7-4 seems more logical

Im sure were due a defeat but tell you what, if we come away with a 3-0 win, no one will want to play us!!!!

Come on Santa, please 😉

A cagey 1-1 affair, James Collins to score with his arse!

Real tough ask this. Our defence and keeper are tailor made for a Pullis side. I’d say they’ve been rubbing their hands in anticipation for weeks.
    However I do fancy us to score, no matter how good they are defensively. So if we can fluke a clean sheet I sense 3pts.
    Now where did I put that medication?????

P.s. I'm still numb from the 5-5 in midweek.

3-0 Tammy, McGinn and Hourihane

Lineup:-

ElMohamady and El Ghazi in for Hutton and Kodjia

Nyland 😱

Elmohamady

Chester (C)

Tuanzebe

Taylor

Hourihane

McGinn

Grealish

El Ghazi

Bolasie

Abraham

Substitutes

Bunn (GK), Revan, Jedinak, Whelan, O’Hare, Kodjia & Hogan.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 01-12-2018 at 04:59 PM.

very impressive performance, totally dominated a so-called top side in this division! top team performance.

Really well done guys. 3 goals AND a clean sheet! 3 points in the bag. I like it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)