+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final Thread - Dons v Tinks

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Who tells their own wingers to man mark the opponents full backs

Ask afcmad,he knows about football and tactics deployed.

You preaching to all about how football works, isn’t that riveting either. I just want to know if you’re aware that you’re doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He's just being objective and realistic. How dare you bring your subjective views to a football forum.

Bet Kenny Miller would have been a good option yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Brought down a dozen rowies for my mate who is in exile.

The b’astards wouldn’t let him in with them

So if anyone spotted a bloke ramming rowies down his throat at the turnstiles then that was Brochred

I got in with 2 cans of coke
    I got in with a big heap of coke an' all min.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    to be fair Rico, you recognised the same.
    Shows you may have a bit of awareness

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You preaching to all about how football works, isn’t that riveting either. I just want to know if you’re aware that you’re doing it.
    Far better than constant moaning about our club, or trolling for attention

Incidentally, its discussing football, on a football forum.
    Strange I know you don't participate.
    Happy to discuss any alternative opinions on where my expressed considerations are believed to be wrong.

Do you think Considine was at fault for yesterday's goal?

On reflection, my over-riding feeling after yesterday is one of anger. Celtic's defence were excellent and provided a formidable barrier for us to get past. There is no denying that. However, what made me angry was the way the Celtic team went about their business from the start. Now, you could say that they were strong and athletic, hunted in packs and closed us down well. However, they were allowed to get away with an over physical approach in the midfield. Christie, MacGregor, Rogic, Tierney and Lustig were guilty of over-pressuring Aberdeen players on the ball - nudging, pushing and jostling - foul play. The referee ( a weapons grade w@nker that makes no secret of his disdain for us) let them get away with it. Christie committed 3 yellow card offences. Countless other offences by the players mentioned above were waved on.

I accept Celtic's work rate was impressive, but there's no denying they were fouling. A ridiculous sh!tebag of a referee let them away with it. The penalty award is all you need to watch to see what Dallas was up to. Brendan Rogers was whining after the game that Aberdeen were physical - nope, other way round, pal. In saying this, I cannot gloss over Aberdeen's failings. The decision-making in the final third, and deliveries from wide - open play and set-pieces were just pants - and that's why we can't score just now.

Decent effort but frustrating as hell to lose to those sh!tebags .... again!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Far better than constant moaning about our club, or trolling for attention

Incidentally, its discussing football, on a football forum.
    Strange I know you don't participate.
    Happy to discuss any alternative opinions on where my expressed considerations are believed to be wrong.

Do you think Considine was at fault for yesterday's goal?
    It’s not discussing football on a football forum. It’s you telling everyone else how football works. There’s a difference. The fact you can’t see the difference is a worry

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    to be fair Rico, you recognised the same.
    Shows you may have a bit of awareness
    I used to be like you and would have a go at mason every time he posted something, I still don’t agree with everything he says but realised that he is entitled to his opinion on a football fans forum like everyone else is.

It’s ok to disagree with people on here but if you stop wagging your finger at people telling them they don’t have a clue how football works when you don’t agree with them you probably won’t get as much grief from the likes of mason and co.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast