+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pub/Bar Showing Game In Glasgow?

Pub/Bar Showing Game In Glasgow?

Anyone know of anywhere in glasgow that will be showing the game tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Dons111 View Post
    Anyone know of anywhere in glasgow that will be showing the game tonight?
    Eh ?? My first thought was to tell you The Louden Tavern .

But I would imagine any & every bar in the Weegie with a stream would be full of huns anyway ??

Unless you try some blatantly twiddly-Dee Green Oirish bar . ? But then again, after Sunday ..........

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Eh ?? My first thought was to tell you The Louden Tavern .

But I would imagine any & every bar in the Weegie with a stream would be full of huns anyway ??

Unless you try some blatantly twiddly-Dee Green Oirish bar . ? But then again, after Sunday ..........
    Every bar in PRW will have our game on, every bar in The Gallowgate will have the selllick game on, if in Glasgow, just head to the ground, you will get in no problem, well, you should do, im lucky with tickets, however, my mates blag in from time to time and tonight, I don’t think we sold out.

SF

If you don't want to head over on the off chance of getting a ticket, try the Rock on Hyndland Road. It is not overtly Rangers or Celtic, and there may be other dandies in. There'll be huns of course, but it's relatively safe.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    If you don't want to head over on the off chance of getting a ticket, try the Rock on Hyndland Road. It is not overtly Rangers or Celtic, and there may be other dandies in. There'll be huns of course, but it's relatively safe.
    More importantly ( well, for me ) Any bars recommended in Krackow K.D. ??

Me and a GASC are going to be hitting that Town in January during the winter close down.