+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final Thread - Dons v Tinks

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Lack of skill and quality at the end of the day for us and getting a bit sick of Celtic’s financial dominance to be frank.
    Aye, agree with that. We at least gave ourselves a chance today by showing some fight and plenty effort. But we are so woefully short of quality in the final third that we were always relying on a pen/set-piece/luck. That's a game plan that will fail more often than not.

I said it on the other thread, but I am surprised at how little comment there has been about Boyatas challenge on GMS. It looked miles late to me. Surely thats a pen?

Why did Scott Brown have a funny elastic band round his waist?

IF we dont sign Moult or better in jan, we will finish in 7th place.

Good effort today. The lads left nothing on the pitch but unfortunately we just fell a wee bit short. I was always of the opinion that us taking a Celtic player on loan (Thus improving and developing him for them) was lunacy and it came home to roost today.

Quote Originally Posted by Molehill View Post
    Maybe to make his pants tighter and try to make his wee tiny boaby look a wee bit bigger!

Didn't work... gadz!

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Maybe to make his pants tighter and try to make his wee tiny boaby look a wee bit bigger!
    Didn' t work....gadz!

I thought we were s’hite

Yes some of them tried

It’s not enough

Quote Originally Posted by Molehill View Post
    Ever seen those tiny fat sumo wrestlers - he trains with them so as to be able to push opponents off the ball, thus compensating for his obvious lack of skill.

That was the remnants of his sumo drawers, after his last bout went wrong, and the big jap took him right up the ****, but I though he’d at least try to cover his sumo drawers up!

Brought down a dozen rowies for my mate who is in exile.

The b’astards wouldn’t let him in with them

So if anyone spotted a bloke ramming rowies down his throat at the turnstiles then that was Brochred

I got in with 2 cans of coke

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast