+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final Thread - Dons v Tinks

Apologies if this has already been discussed but I was surprised at the post match comments by both Shinnie and McInnes, alluding to over celebrations at the final whistle from Lustig, in Ferguson's face.

Nothing like as bad as Scott Brown's in the SC Final 18 months ago, right in DMs face, yet nothing was mentioned then.

Surely, you just say nothing, but mark the culprit's card, so that next time you meet, you make sure he knows you about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Apologies if this has already been discussed but I was surprised at the post match comments by both Shinnie and McInnes, alluding to over celebrations at the final whistle from Lustig, in Ferguson's face.

Nothing like as bad as Scott Brown's in the SC Final 18 months ago, right in DMs face, yet nothing was mentioned then.

Surely, you just say nothing, but mark the culprit's card, so that next time you meet, you make sure he knows you about it?
    Store up the anger & tear in to them on Boxing Day.
    From minute 1 to minute 95.
    No let up.
    They really don’t like it.

Big positive was definitely Ferguson not bricking it from Brown. I'm sure there's been words in his household.

definitely. it's just a shame brown gets his free bookings week after week. Ferguson will not be afforded such a luxury when they meet again. brown will be looking for a reaction

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I used to be like you and would have a go at mason every time he posted something, I still don’t agree with everything he says but realised that he is entitled to his opinion on a football fans forum like everyone else is.

It’s ok to disagree with people on here but if you stop wagging your finger at people telling them they don’t have a clue how football works when you don’t agree with them you probably won’t get as much grief from the likes of mason and co.
    I have no problem debating a topic, but it comes across as any excuse to spout the same old sh!te.
    To come out and blame Considine for not being where Christie ran into is lame when there is no mention of Shinnie or McKenna.
    You could make a point that he should have been able to allow Edouard to drop deep, collect the ball and fill in his space, but obviously he (and most of the team to be honest) was given very specific tasks to do and Considine did that very well,I thought.
    You could even blame McInnes for that instruction.
    I think it worked well to be honest and who’s to know what would have happened if the game had not been delayed for GMS, or if we had received a penalty for the late, endangering challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Big positive was definitely Ferguson not bricking it from Brown. I'm sure there's been words in his household.
    He's played like that all season. He stood up for himself well against repeated attempts to wind him up by that tink Naismith at Tynecastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti7 View Post
    Decent read until the bit about the pitch invader and flare thrown at them. If that were the other end there would be another meltdown going on here. There's pages and pages of it on the Hun thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti7 View Post
    Reading the little bit about Forrester reminded me of a chat with another dandie on the train out to mount florida. He said that the lad had a close family bereavement and isn't quite over it, hence him being nowhere to be seen. Not sure how much truth is in this of course.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Reading the little bit about Forrester reminded me of a chat with another dandie on the train out to mount florida. He said that the lad had a close family bereavement and isn't quite over it, hence him being nowhere to be seen. Not sure how much truth is in this of course.
    His old club Belvedere tweeting on Twitter their condolences regarding the death of his sister Debbie. That may explain his present position.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast