+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final Thread - Dons v Tinks

Just seen the lustig incident on tv (Just before fulltime) the thread title is apt ...classless club from top to bottom

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    My random thoughts;

- we were well organised & worked very hard

- we have very little creativity. I never really felt we’d score.

- Andrew Dallas is a woefully bad ref. The penalty to the scum beggared belief.

- I thought McLennan did pretty well when he cane on. He beat more men in one half than McGinn has all season.

- we desperately need a striker & a “10”.

- Max Lowe our best player?

- Mikel Lustig is an abhorrent c**t who I hope breaks his twig legs in next game.

- Has Scott Brown been on the pies?

- Hamdung is a dreadful stadium - Row L behind the goal. Horrific view.

- Good to see those c***s police Scotland doing f**k all about persistent sectarian signing, but it took about 8 of them to apprehend that a******e that ran on to the pitch. What was he thinking incidentally?

- Our creativity will be zero at the B@stard Garden on Wednesday with GMS being out.

- Why wasn’t Christie sent off? 2 yellows. Oh aye, Dallas is a c**t.

- fair result overall I’d say.

- f**k the SFA.

Agreed, i was happy the team showed up and a few biting challenges from the off showed them we were there and up for it!

Kind of agree, we had a shot off the bar and they the post, we just needed that bit of luck as they were pretty rank for their wage packets!

The Ref was utter shyte, unbelievably so.

Mclennan was good, need more like him and Lowe was pretty good too, i thought Lewis was outstanding with the Save though!

Aye, it's a dreadful stadium indeed, we were in B3 row UU, view of the game wasn't the best especially up the other end but the view of the Wee ****stain running on and getting arrested was pretty good!
    He must have been Coked up or such as the wrestling match he gave the 3 stewards then 6 or more coppers was hilarious! **** knows what he though he was doing as we were tryign to attack and get the goal we needed, the wee shytebag ruined that. Could he not have done it when those ****s had the ball?

Tose mhanky chunts should have had at least 2 players sent off with the amount of fouls they committed but of sourse, that's why we were all singing **** The SFA a lot

Overall, we could have won that, should have won that but them having the Ref was always going to win it for them, i mean, how else could he possibly have given a penalty at 1-0 when we may well have got a draw?
    Best make sure and give a penalty to try make it 2 say the ****ing cheating shower of Batsards in Black.

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    Aye, it's a dreadful stadium indeed, we were in B3 row UU, view of the game wasn't the best especially up the other end
    Not only is it a sh1t stadium inside, its location in terms of transport infrastructure is a joke too; took about an hour to get out of Sh1tsville but then again, why would the SFA give a fcuk about the travelling fan from outside Sh1tsville?

That's me not long in the door. Had to basically abandon the car in a side street off Cathcart Rd, and leg it to the ground. Where's the car parking at the stadium, which should be a given for our national stadium?

Just back to Englandshire so had a bit of 💭 no time whilst driving hame.
    First thoughts on today
    - DM should have played May not Cosgrove - not for goal threat but as we set up to defend, he’d have worked harder
    - DM got tactics spot on - game plan relied on cutting down their options by going man-to-man everywhere, closing down all their midfield/ attacking players quickly and only giving time on the ball to Boyata or Benkovic. Worked really well as we kept our shape and all players knew their job. We switched off twice first half - Ball gave Rogic a yard too much and he hit the post, and Shinnie let Christie beat him for pace at the goal.
    -DM gambled more than normal - McLennan on for GMS/ left 2 v 2 at back on our corners/ tried to get us passing the ball and playing quickly
    - Ferguson is some player - he worked hard, took it to the Thims and stood up to them, looked our biggest threat. Hard to believe he’s a loon of 18.
    - Dallas is useless. I’ve heard thepenalty was a joke, but he just doesnae understand football. Three egs - Corner given when Forrest dunked a cross straight out in 1st half. Anyone who has ever played could have said he’d hit it straight out with no deflection. 2. Second half when Shinnie’s runners no ball out of defence, thug Brown blocks him illegally but Dallas plays on giving an advantage presumably but GS momentum slowed so other Thim can win the ball - got to go back to 1st foul. 3. Late tackle on McKenna for obvious booking - he saw it and gave us advantage as we had ball, but when play stopped - for Thim free kick - he doesn’t go back and book him. It’s the many little decisions he gets wrong - 90% in Thim favour which are the issue!
    - We are toothless up front - although we did create a number of half-chances from set-plays, which was in the game-plan. This must be addressed in January.
    -Some of our fans are dic ks. Not just the pitch invader and the flare. Some tosser was arguing no with me and others about how crap we were playing. Now we got beat and I’m as gutted as all Dons fans, but you can only - to paraphrase - urinate with the appendage you’ve been given. We reduced the all-conquering Celtic to long balls, Forrest - the on-form Scotland star - was in Lowe’s hip pocket. Rodgers was forced to game manage with thug Brown and Ntcham. For once, I’d say DM out-thought BR as they got lucky to an extent.
    - The Thim mob don’t like it when people stand up to them and get in their faces - I liked the pushing and shoving and getting it right up them!! Sadly Dallas didn’t do his job and stand up to them too as they lost their heads at times, as they couldn’t handle a team having the temerity to give it them back!

Sorry for the lengthy post, but 4 and a half hours in a car makes you think..
    Still gutted but proud of the efforts of all, including the fans... it seemed like a 80/20 split in terms of noise!!
    COYR

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    Just back to Englandshire so had a bit of �� no time whilst driving hame.
    First thoughts on today
    - DM should have played May not Cosgrove - not for goal threat but as we set up to defend, he’d have worked harder
    - DM got tactics spot on - game plan relied on cutting down their options by going man-to-man everywhere, closing down all their midfield/ attacking players quickly and only giving time on the ball to Boyata or Benkovic. Worked really well as we kept our shape and all players knew their job. We switched off twice first half - Ball gave Rogic a yard too much and he hit the post, and Shinnie let Christie beat him for pace at the goal.
    -DM gambled more than normal - McLennan on for GMS/ left 2 v 2 at back on our corners/ tried to get us passing the ball and playing quickly
    - Ferguson is some player - he worked hard, took it to the Thims and stood up to them, looked our biggest threat. Hard to believe he’s a loon of 18.
    - Dallas is useless. I’ve heard thepenalty was a joke, but he just doesnae understand football. Three egs - Corner given when Forrest dunked a cross straight out in 1st half. Anyone who has ever played could have said he’d hit it straight out with no deflection. 2. Second half when Shinnie’s runners no ball out of defence, thug Brown blocks him illegally but Dallas plays on giving an advantage presumably but GS momentum slowed so other Thim can win the ball - got to go back to 1st foul. 3. Late tackle on McKenna for obvious booking - he saw it and gave us advantage as we had ball, but when play stopped - for Thim free kick - he doesn’t go back and book him. It’s the many little decisions he gets wrong - 90% in Thim favour which are the issue!
    - We are toothless up front - although we did create a number of half-chances from set-plays, which was in the game-plan. This must be addressed in January.
    -Some of our fans are dic ks. Not just the pitch invader and the flare. Some tosser was arguing no with me and others about how crap we were playing. Now we got beat and I’m as gutted as all Dons fans, but you can only - to paraphrase - urinate with the appendage you’ve been given. We reduced the all-conquering Celtic to long balls, Forrest - the on-form Scotland star - was in Lowe’s hip pocket. Rodgers was forced to game manage with thug Brown and Ntcham. For once, I’d say DM out-thought BR as they got lucky to an extent.
    - The Thim mob don’t like it when people stand up to them and get in their faces - I liked the pushing and shoving and getting it right up them!! Sadly Dallas didn’t do his job and stand up to them too as they lost their heads at times, as they couldn’t handle a team having the temerity to give it them back!

Still gutted but proud of the efforts of all, including the fans... it seemed like a 80/20 split in terms of noise!!
    COYR
    Morning HD fair assesment from what i saw on RedTV but:

I thought Boyata's challenge was not only a pen but a straight red. If he hadn't hurt himself (tw@t) i suspect there might have been more said about it. Reminded me of a late challenge back in the day when a lumbering centre back when through a more nimble striker hours late with no regard for the ball.

Reflections:
    The loon on the park. Stupidity, yes. But the reaction by firstly, the stewards and then Police Scotland was pathetic. Why did it take around 8 coppers physically assaulting him to restrain him?

Cosgrove and Ball... The inclusion of both players in the starting line up was a disappointment. For me, he should go with May and Anderson. They are not world beaters but they are the best we've got. Dom Ball is a midfield minder but adds nothing in an attacking sense. The counter argument is that the line up by McInnes worked to an extent but we weren't inept as an attacking threat.

I didn't think we were a team or support that believed we could win. I'm not going to slate management or players but we don't hold a winning mentality.

Playing Cosgrove doesn't work, surely to fvck DM realises that by now. McLennan was a constant threat when he came on, he deserves a starting place now.

The view behing the goal at that sh1thole is fvcking awful so I've no idea what happened regarding the penalty or when GMS went off. Christie fouled the whole game but somehow escaped a red and Brown failed to get booked again.

Highlight of the day was Ferguson decking Brown off the ball - next time Lewis fvcking cripple the b*stard.

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    Just back to Englandshire so had a bit of �� no time whilst driving hame.
    First thoughts on today

COYR
    Fair assessments and realistic posts will not be tolerated on here, they'd rather sit in the doom and gloom and bemoan everything about the club.

Very fair assessment of the game.

The other point I'd like to bring is Rogic. He was already on a yellow, just before he was subbed he swung an eldow/arm at Ball and got away with it. Dallas was only yards away and let him off with it. Ball should have gone down holding his face right enough instead of turning round and looking at the cheat for action.

Brown also caught Ferguson late which Dallas saw and did nothing about.

Some solid performances. McKenna, Lowe and Ball were all fantastic, Ferguson OUTSTANDING. He's another £10 million player in the making.

Have to say I thought there would be a lot more negativity on here today considering we lost.

I guess we done ok without ever looking like scoring but at the end of the day we lost again.

I was walking back to the bus when the fans were singing that Derek McInnes song,looks like we do accept mediocrity after all aldo

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Morning HD fair assesment from what i saw on RedTV but:

I thought Boyata's challenge was not only a pen but a straight red. If he hadn't hurt himself (tw@t) i suspect there might have been more said about it. Reminded me of a late challenge back in the day when a lumbering centre back when through a more nimble striker hours late with no regard for the ball.
    Morning DU. Haven't seen the GMS challenge yet, but if it was like the one you refer too, I can only say he must have got the ball, and not been late at all.... I remember it clearly, and I got there as quickly as I could!!

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast