+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Second Vote?

once more....returning Live to La Belle France.

I love the French, in this country we're that docile that the political class and establishment try to overturn our referendum decision and no one can be bothered to drag themselves away from watching Corry and Strictly. In France Macron puts a few cents on the price of diesel and the whole country explodes. Good for them.

I have never been too keen on the French, but I've always admired their right to protest on the streets when they feel they are having the P!ss taken out of them.

many foolishly imagined that Macron was cool, a man of the people - a fresh face that signaled a new beginning - even though he was in the grip of and groomed under the watchful eye of the Rothschild banking cartel - but then there was the twist.....in that the other popular choice was the far right connected Marie Le Pen.....so the future was obvious to many...and it came on quick, a rise in taxes, but not wages - new labour laws, public sector cutbacks with a kick advancing the private sector.....etc etc, not what promised - so I guess the fuel tax was the final straw in a long list of nefarious schemes that was built to tip the workers overboard.....and no amount of cheap wine and cheese could cut that mustard into submission.

"What I still can't work out is whether May is in league with them, or is just the village idiot."

I have been reading Churchill's response to the imminent invasion of our country by the Nazis, thank God our own village idiot was not running the show back then sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    "What I still can't work out is whether May is in league with them, or is just the village idiot."

I have been reading Churchill's response to the imminent invasion of our country by the Nazis, thank God our own village idiot was not running the show back then sinkov.
    Indeed BT, May and her dog's breakfast deal is the 21st century equivalent of Chamberlain waving his 'peace in our time' bit of paper. A dangerous nonsense. She really does baffle me though, I've been following this Brexit farce as closely as anyone, and I really can't work her out. She must know her deal will never get passed but still she ploughs on. It's as though the Titanic had spotted the iceberg 50 miles ahead, but kept on steaming straight towards it anyway. Of course the Titanic didn't see it until too late, the Captain of SS Brexit has been steaming towards this clear and obvious iceberg for months, but refuses to change course. Ah well, she'll go down with her ship, but it appears she can't see this.

I do wonder about her mental state, I'm beginning to think she may be clinically insane, she does have a very odd look about her of late.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Good luck Map.

I am aware of several people in your position - and there will be plenty more once we leave the EU.

新年快樂
    - and 祝你新年快乐

That looks Chinese to me map!

Quote Originally Posted by the bedlington terrier View Post
    that looks chinese to me map!

你聰明的笨蛋

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    你聰明的笨蛋
    你的母親聞到了接骨木果

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)