+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How have you managed to get yourself in 23rd?

How have you managed to get yourself in 23rd?

I'd like to see you a lot higher than that and I hope that you manage it now. Obviously its pretty daunting, but on the bright side, you don't mean many points to pull away from the bottom. I don't suppose you're going to be able to reduce your squad size easily so it looks as though you need to use the existing players this year, but even then are you going to be able to sort things out for next season.

It would be good to see both of our sides back in the top division and even though it sounds stupidly optimistic, reality's pretty overrated anyway.

So best of luck and I hope that you turn the corner.

Thanks for the kind words but we've got to 23rd because we're crap

We've spent a lot of money to get here. Don't be jealous.

We have developed that wonderful knack of snatching defeat/draws from the jaws of victory.
    Mind you being cr@p don't help either.

Search out my 'Benefits of being bottom' fred and you'll see it has a lot to commend it.

We are we are because we keep appointing crap managers. Also we have a chairman who appears to knows very little about football.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post

It would be good to see both of our sides back in the top division.
    You sound a bit of a fantasist. Forest have got no chance of being in the top division

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    You sound a bit of a fantasist. Forest have got no chance of being in the top division
    I'd be very happy to see us both where I feel we belong, back in the second division. That's the one currently known as the Championship but may well have changed it's name several times before it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Hmmm... whether we like it or not, there is a real chance that they will challenge and possibly succeed this season. 2 losses all season suggests it’s possible. The Championship is turning in to a hum dinger of a division to keep tabs on.

I just hope this season is not a 2 division swing between us and them.