+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fined Wages

Fined Wages

Apart from Safranko who put himself about the rest should be deducted a weeks wage.
    10 days to prepare and that is what they serve up. Fans did their bit turning up in decent numbers the players didn't bother. Embarrased.

Siegrist, What happened?
    Watson, not a RB to play against a flying winger.
    Bouhenna, not his night,
    Edge, equally cursed and blessed tonight.
    Booth, one of the better players.
    Stanton, being strangled by the set up.
    Fyvie, out turned in the first couple of minutes set the tone.
    King, he was on wasnt he?
    Aird, Take some fecker on will ya!
    McMullan, deserved more.
    Safranko, deserved some service.

Rakovan, oh dear!
    Curran, Deserved more.

Most of them should at least donate their wages to charity! However, they gave enough away tonight!

What we need to do is regroup this week and go again at Morton

Don't play Watson or Edge either

Then be clever with who we do bring in during the window, it won't be wholesale change

Got to say iif Booth was one of the better players we are in an even worse state than I thought after that capitulation!!

he was always wrong side of Shankland or Moffat who drifted in behind the Edge (who is still dodgy as ****) and his passing was terrible....saying that the whole defence looked like they have never played together. Fyfvie didn't look match fit either, agree about King. At least Safranko, Aird and McMullen were trying to cause problems but nothing came off but the flighted free kicks/corners were no use either.Felt sorry for Watson thrown to the lions V a wide man who has pace and can go either way covered by 2 centre halves who didn't read/attack any of the balls into the box & lacked any leadership.

def need a right back, left back, midfielder who has pace,can ping a pass and beat a man when he has the ball....a replacement for King is also a must. Safranko needs service and he got nout tonight.

Big reaction required in the next few games.....

we were so deep to start with as that defence were crapping themselves and not one of them brought the ball out to get us up the park.

I expect a real eye opener for the manager and hopefully the new owners have a few quid ready for Robbie in January!

Quote Originally Posted by Eamons_lost_wig_04 View Post
    Got to say iif Booth was one of the better players we are in an even worse state than I thought after that capitulation!!

hopefully the new owners have a few quid ready for Robbie in January!
    I had to be nice somewhere.

And more than a few quid as well!

love the positive thinking chick and I suppose we all need it after watching that spineless pile of poop!

After watching Robbies measured post-match interview get that we need the squad to galvanise and move onto the next game but because they chucked it tonight (not for the first time) would like something done to "not reward failure" rather than mere words.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    Apart from Safranko who put himself about the rest should be deducted a weeks wage.
    10 days to prepare and that is what they serve up. Fans did their bit turning up in decent numbers the players didn't bother. Embarrased.
    Why is Safranko exempt?

I really do rate the guy and if we were to go up and he was available for us then he'd be a good acquisition but he's been poor the last 3 home games, looked really clumsy. Runs about a lot but so did ginger Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Why is Safranko exempt?

I really do rate the guy and if we were to go up and he was available for us then he'd be a good acquisition but he's been poor the last 3 home games, looked really clumsy. Runs about a lot but so did ginger Simon.
    You're right he didn't play well at all but he does his pan in every game.
    Tonight he was at least up for it, trying to make things happen. The rest stood waiting and then gave up in my opinion.

That was Safrankos worst game tonight, 1st touch was shocking. Too isolated though for most of the match. Let's give him a strike partner in Jan or give Clark a run of games in his preferred position and none of this in the hole/number 10 position nonsense

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)