+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason Butterfield

Jason Butterfield

It looks as though Jason Butterfield could be on his way, Hull are interested in taking him in January. It would be nice if we could get some sort of fee for him!

I'd be even happier if they took his twin brother Jacob as well

[QUOTE=Manofpride;39075927]It looks as though Jason Butterfield could be on his way, Hull are interested in taking him in January. It would be
    MoP I watch him last night on ramsplayer for the U23 at Bristol Cty he played quite well and scored a penalty His control is very good and he's one of the few genuine two footed played we have He played just in front of the back four and dictated the play quite well Lampard obviously been told not to select him so he I'll be gone in Jan along with Thorne ( but hope not ) By the way they win 4-1 another good game for McAllister like the look of him two footed wide man pace and a brain something were lacking

[QUOTE=mistaram;39075974]
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    It looks as though Jason Butterfield could be on his way, Hull are interested in taking him in January. It would be
    MoP I watch him last night on ramsplayer for the U23 at Bristol Cty he played quite well and scored a penalty His control is very good and he's one of the few genuine two footed played we have He played just in front of the back four and dictated the play quite well Lampard obviously been told not to select him so he I'll be gone in Jan along with Thorne ( but hope not ) By the way they win 4-1 another good game for McAllister like the look of him two footed wide man pace and a brain something were lacking
    Have heard, from one of my - very few - inside sources, that Butterfield’s attitude around the club still leaves a lot to be desired. Don’t know how much truth there is in that.
    You’ve mentioned a few times that he’s playing well for the U23’s mista, can’t see FL being ‘told’ who and who not to play, but JB does seem to be playing a role we desperately lack so something doesn’t quite stack up and getting rid would free up a lot of wage money.

[QUOTE=ramAnag;39075985]
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post

Have heard, from one of my - very few - inside sources, that Butterfield’s attitude around the club still leaves a lot to be desired. Don’t know how much truth there is in that.
    You’ve mentioned a few times that he’s playing well for the U23’s mista, can’t see FL being ‘told’ who and who not to play, but JB does seem to be playing a role we desperately lack so something doesn’t quite stack up and getting rid would free up a lot of wage money.
    You are not alone in this rA. I too still get the odd titbit from within. One of those resembles the one you got.

RA I was told he's on a large appearance bonus Wassall doesn't seem to have a problem with him Not surprising he has an attitude when everybody hates him Wish I could earn a £1million a year for having an attitude

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I'd be even happier if they took his twin brother Jacob as well
    Ha ha, he's not played for the first team for that long I forgot his name!

I thought you did Mista, or is that Swale?

Why is Marriott not in the match day squad v Swansea: anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I thought you did Mista, or is that Swale?

Why is Marriott not in the match day squad v Swansea: anyone know
    Injured foot!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Injured foot!
    Amazing...one broken nose, one nearly broken leg and one injured foot, all to crucial players...the result of playing at Thug City...and we’re the ones with a player facing a long ban.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)