+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Norwich City v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Norwich City v The Millers

Having just watched the video posted on the memoirs thread, reading the snippets from Paul Davis and reflecting what is left of my pickled brains memories I can honestly say that history makes me think why not?

Norwich are a club that we could never be. We'll never have the same success at the same level as they have had but don't let that put a downer on things because we are a success in our own right and right now we are at the same level on merit.
    Can you see us being at the top of the league after day 3 of a season? No, probably not but you can see us competing at this level next season now. It'll be bloody hard but it is posible and it will be a success. Contrast that to seeing Norwich City in the Championship next season and how much of a failure they will see it as being.

Who is the pressure on today? We're expected to be a push over. I haven't seen anything written by a Norwich fan but the one thing you'll read tonight will be we should be beating teams like Rotherham.

No one should have the right to say that now! Only the thickest of the thick gob shyte key board worriers should even contemplate writing or saying that.

We do deserve respect and we are successful!

Underestimate us or think that we're a walk over and pay the price!

Nowt to lose today so let's enjoy it!!

Nothing for the Warne family to lose.

Been chatting to a few carrott crunching canaries today and I can assure everyone who hasn't made the trip that it's by no means a formality for them.
    They are fully aware of our recent form and results

I've been on Norwich forum frog, and most of em are well aware of our form over the last few weeks and are expecting a tough game. I always go on the oppositions forum both before and after every game, and the difference in how we are perceived now as to how we were perceived early season is staggering.
    When we beat Ipswich first home game, as fortuitous as it was, a few Ipswich supporters said we were certs to go down, however, after the shelf utd game last week, I put a thread on here from the Ipswich forum, where the Ipswich fans who watched the game could nd believe how well we played, and more or less resigned themselves to relegation, or that's how I saw it.
    We are now starting to get the respect we absolutely deserve,and whatever happens this season ,we most certainly won't go down without a fight, and any team not willing to fight us will most certainly get beat. Good luck travelling millers,and bring back at least a point (hopefully) UTM

Thanks Ronners.

Hahahaha, Dean Henderson not so clever now. What a shocker.

Yep I’ve seen the same Ronners, I think in general we are still seen as underdogs and unremarkable by lots of the media which helps, but clubs are cottoning on that it won’t be easy.

In a good pub in the city centre after a nice wander round having come up from London early this morning and looking forward to seeing a new ground (third this year after Leeds and Forest) and a good game.

Henderson, hero to zero just like that!

Well here we go boys and girls, hang on to your hats for what hopefully is a great game for us.

I'm sure that I've just seen the kit man who was at the club during Steve Evans era at Norwich

Newell and Forde in for Palmer and Taylor

Towell! 1-0 !!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast