Last time I posted this topic was following Ross County away. The summation of last night is basically a role reversal in short.

At Ross County, the team gave 110% to ensure a result. Last night it was nearer 10. If that.

At Ross County, the tactical set up was bang on. Last night it was hopeless and we were woefully exposed.

At Ross County, the support was immense. Last night it was sucked out of us after two minutes.

At Ross County, the players actually looked like it meant something to get a result. Last night it looked like they couldn't give a schit.

The last statement is probably a bit unfair, because frankly United were out played last night. However, Jobby looked like he'd done his homework and they attacked us at our most obvious weak point which was Edge. Sorry to say that as he has been good the last few weeks, but his old frailties were horrendously exposed last night by Shankland. Short of pace, weak in the challenge, poor reading of play, caught short playing guys onside etc etc etc. The third typified it - ball in the air to Shankland, who, despite being much smaller and 'weaker' (?), held off Edge, brought it down and turned to feed in the guy who then scored. That was just totally unacceptable albeit fair play to Shankland.

To me, the subby at half time should have been Frans for Edge. It seemed completely pointless bringing on another striker while still being just as likely, if not more so, to concede another goal as score one. We needed to solidify at the back and gradually try to work our way back into it. Robbie instead tried to 'go for it'. I doubt very much he'll try that again in a hurry.

Anyways, we move on to next week and go again.

P2BAA.