+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Day

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Stendel wouldn't be going for it in the championship so much , trust me steve .
    Depends on the players he has at his disposal as to whether he adopts an attacking strategy should we reach the championship.

Most of the time history shows that it’s the teams with the best defensive record are the teams likely to get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Us winning and booath Sheffield teeams looazin.

If we gerra good draw in the 3rd Rarnd al be trying to push them who ev travelled in the cold and rain to Southend behind me in the clamour for tickets.

All we need nar izza Cup win fo Nice ageeanst bottom club Guincamp toneet at ooam an wi sooarted.
    Nice let me darn.
    A gorrit wrong. It worra league game and it wor away. Guingamp are bottom with 8 pts and Nice drew 0-0 wi 'em last neet. Gutted.

Nice let me darn.
    A gorrit wrong. It worra league game and it wor away. Guingamp are bottom with 8 pts and Nice drew 0-0 wi 'em last neet. Gutted.
    Why is that a 'good day' when Nice win SB, what part of Burnsley do they come from ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Why is that a 'good day' when Nice win SB, what part of Burnsley do they come from ?.
    I am an internationalist in outlook Acido and reach out beyond the back ginnels of Normanton.

I take an interest in OGC Nice because our beloved owner, Mr Lee, has owned them for two or three years and i am curious as to how they are progressing.

I am an internationalist in outlook Acido and reach out beyond the back ginnels of Normanton.
    I take an interest in OGC Nice because our beloved owner, Mr Lee, has owned them for two or three years and i am curious as to how they are progressing.
    I e-mailed Mr Lee and asked him if he wanted to go out on a bender around the pubs in Normy. And for the moment hes 'considering his response!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I e-mailed Mr Lee and asked him if he wanted to go out on a bender around the pubs in Normy. And for the moment hes 'considering his response!'.
    Why What's Mr Lee ever done to you?

If or when we win promotion then SB, will Mr Lee & co be paying for us all to visit Nice for a party and disco ?.

Mr Parekh and Conway at the game today chatting to BFC fans

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Mr Parekh and Conway at the game today chatting to BFC fans
    I'm guessing they are back to discuss wi Goat it's time fo big investment in the January window to get back to where we were befooar they came.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast