+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: F A Cup

F A Cup

I know that it might sound selfish but the draw for me would after be Man Utd I have seen Rovers play every other team and I am not getting any younger But sayings that just glad to be in the draw😎

What a difference when confidence is back and John Marquis is back on the scoresheet ! Manchester Utd away 3rd round, 1-1 result and replay back at the Keepmoat 1-0 for the Rovers. I don't think that's an unreasonable request for Lifelong, Father Christmas.... Provided you've behaved yourself this year Lifelong, of course...

To old to start behaving myself now��

Quote Originally Posted by lifelongrover View Post
    I know that it might sound selfish but the draw for me would after be Man Utd I have seen Rovers play every other team and I am not getting any younger But sayings that just glad to be in the draw��
    I seem to remember you making the same wish last year, Lifelong.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38207867

Maybe this year you will be lucky?

Ball numbers 63 & 24...

First team to win the English championship, FA Cup winners in 1889 and 1938… Preston North End, almost as good a draw as Manchester Utd (next year, or next round Lifelong ?)

Always try to look on the bright side ��

I always try to look on the bright side there’s always next time the odds must be narrowing ��