+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would the real Newcastle United please stand up

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Erm....well, to be fair to Rafa, he changed a winning team for Burnley and...we won. I think the team today was the one most of us would have chosen barring the pot of yoghurt for wanquillo.

We just came up against a team who were much better than us.
    Yep so why didnt he keep clark at LB rather then that joke who impersonates a footballer ? PS Perez is crap

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    and their movement...well, you can't really compare theirs with ours because ours was non-existent.
    I lip read Kenedy at one point just after a move broke down: "Não tem ninguem, mano"

"There´s noone (to pass to)."

....and, as a long time supporter of Perez, even I´m getting fed up with his sh*t form - he´s very wateful and seems to be brushed off the ball even more easily now than last season. Still capable of the odd great bit of skill, it isn´t enough at the moment.
    Last edited by toptoon; 01-12-2018 at 07:39 PM.

I’m no fan of Manquillo but he played better than I’ve seen him before he isn’t a LB he has no left foot
    Diame and Perez were terrible today

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    I’m no fan of Manquillo but he played better than I’ve seen him before he isn’t a LB he has no left foot
    Diame and Perez were terrible today
    Aye...Diame was shocking too.

That shot he took from, basically, Cowgate which was easily blocked and they broke and almost scored....

If we pull too far away from the relegation zone before the January window, Ashley will say the team is good enough to stay up without sining anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    If we pull too far away from the relegation zone before the January window
    I honestly don't think that will be a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    If we pull too far away from the relegation zone before the January window, Ashley will say the team is good enough to stay up without sining anyone
    I admire your optimism Scott but my gut tells me we will sink back down into the relegation zone, yes the fat controller might then have to spend but it might be too late. The sad thing is for me that it doesn't REALLY bother me as much as it should. I find myself thinking that it might be worth it just to see the fcb get exactly what he deserves. NUFC will still function in the championship as weve proved before, but the fat kernt will hopefully be gone, back down to the smoke where he belongs, but considerably poorer. ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perez will always play.
    Perez will almost always start.

It is one of Rafa's main flaws for me. I don't know what he sees in Perez but it is something that we lesser mortals certainly cannot....

Beginning of the end of his time here, I think. (and thank fuck)

Once you fall out with the fans then it's very hard to come back from that. Warrew Barton used to get some fearful stick-his name was booed when it was read out from the team sheet before the game, ffs but he just got his head down, worked his arse off and eventually won the fans over,

What does Perez do the first time he gets stick? Stands in front of the Gallowgate and sticks his fingers in his ears when he should have been celebrating scoring. Tells you where his head's at, imo....very much the modern 'all about me' footballer, i.e how dare you give me stick despite the fact that i've been given millions despite being shite'.

ffs, even Luque ran towards us and basically apologised for being shite when he scored at the bungalow of Shite.

We've always said it would be a long old season and i think Zip is right that 3 wins have coloured us with some optimism - yesterday basically showed us there is only so much Rafa can do.

Rafa needs to be allowed to get the players he needs in Jan but i don't think it'll happen and the fat man will gamble that Rafa can keep us up again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)