+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GMS transfer speculation

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Does anyone believe Sevco would sign a "Taig reject"????????

Meeeeja stirring it up before a big game........who saw that coming?
    Sneckers min....taig.....nae like you to use such words, importantly have a great day out today bud.

Your dad’s mate BM was invited down to enjoy the game with another of your dad’s mates...my dad, gutted BM is not going considering what they are both going thru, however, he will enjoy hospitality in some sort, RD is en route to chez Jarvis and after our “breakfast” a bottle of BM’s favourite tipple which I’ve got wrapped and adorned in AFC colours will be dropped off at his house.....him being a “taig” will not stop the cork getting chucked away, hopefully a consolation drink to teem it.

As for GMS, I’m not sure, his old man worked with me in ile and was a decent sort, his loon after going swimming and the reasons why...well...anyway, who gives a f uck, hopefully he does the business today and we lift another trophy.

SF

Wink

Ffs

JJ my auld man keeps me posted on "Murph's" condition, he was fit to make the trip to Nairn a couple of weeks ago with Snr......in a 4-2 game the pair of them witnessed one goal.
    Oh....and the use of the"T" word was in quotes indicating I was quoting a random current bun. :-)

Anyway, just by Stirling.....Shawlands here we come!

COYR

JJ my auld man keeps me posted on "Murph's" condition, he was fit to make the trip to Nairn a couple of weeks ago with Snr......in a 4-2 game the pair of them witnessed one goal.
    Oh....and the use of the"T" word was in quotes indicating I was quoting a random current bun. :-)

Anyway, just by Stirling.....Shawlands here we come!

COYR
    In the box having a quiet libation with decent sorts....well, most apart from myself ! Murph was genuinely delighted with our donation wrapped in the way it should be......running out with his Celtic scarf as we headed away.

Most importantly have a f ucking good day out and we can catch up soon.

SF

I'll be in the St Tropez of the north east over new year so hopefully we'll get a beer at some point.

I'll be in the St Tropez of the north east over new year so hopefully we'll get a beer at some point.
    No probs, onto decent Chardonnay now as I chill prior to beating these c@nts......a good “cowie” mate of yours has infiltrated the company, anyway, let’s just f ucking win. 👊

Poor GMS, got a really nasty one, hopefully his next transfer will be either home or at least to ARI and that’s the only one that really matters. Was that not a penalty by the way?! He wins the ball then gets clattered in the head, full on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Poor GMS, got a really nasty one, hopefully his next transfer will be either home or at least to ARI and that’s the only one that really matters. Was that not a penalty by the way?! He wins the ball then gets clattered in the head, full on!!
    I said the same - Boyata was miles late. How is that not a penalty? The ball was pretty much in Bains arms by the time Boyata skulled GMS.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    I said the same - Boyata was miles late. How is that not a penalty? The ball was pretty much in Bains arms by the time Boyata skulled GMS.
    Not one bloody mention of it ... Sutton, who is a complete and unreserved a*** BTW, still hadn’t got over McGregor’s stamp on Lowe, and the latter’s slight annoyance over the unprovoked assault. I’m losing interest in this game to be frank, but equally I keep following and watching for some reason!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    No probs, onto decent Chardonnay now as I chill prior to beating these c@nts......a good “cowie” mate of yours has infiltrated the company, anyway, let’s just f ucking win. 👊
    I've dispatched a bottle of Chardonnay since my return home while catching up on the NFL, at least my Jints got a win (albeit we tried with all our might to toss it away) .

So which of my Compadres from CT found their way into your company?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast