+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T Millmoor capacity

Quote Originally Posted by tony2606742 View Post
    As I recall CA, it was done in between Emlyn Hughes's 2 seasons.

BTW How can I get my original account reactivated?
    Sorry Tony but account management is entirely in the hands of FootyMad. I wish it wasn't as I know many of the MM faithful have been put through the wringer over trying to resolve issues that I'm sure Frog or me would have fixed if we could. All I can suggest is contact them and pray

At some of our "big games" the stewarding was well planned, tannoy announcements were made, etc, to try to avoid crushing... but that was not always the case. The Burnley FA Cup game, previously mentioned, and even the Nuneaton FA Cup game with thousands piling in a few minutes before the kick off , looked potentially dangerous - luckily nobody got hurt as far as I know. Whatever the official capacity was at those times, the ground looked packed in all directions from where I was standing.

Quote Originally Posted by tony2606742 View Post
    As I recall CA, it was done in between Emlyn Hughes's 2 seasons.

BTW How can I get my original account reactivated?
    Just did a bit of youtubing and it looks like the seats were there for the game against Luton on April 24th 1982 and the roof went up sometime that summer as it has appeared by the time we played Newcastle in October that year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345