+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Heinz Beanz in a rich tomato sauce (415G)

Heinz Beanz in a rich tomato sauce (415G)

Good Afternoon. You are cordially invited to estimate how many Beans are in my Tin.

Three points shall be awarded to the nearest estimate and a further one bonus point shall be given to the nearest estimate of the residual liquid.

These points shall go towards the end of season award of the Fabled Knitted Garment to the estimator who amasses the most points in the season.

The fragmentation rule is as follows.
    Any bean fragment this is equal to, or greater than half a complete bean shall be deemed to be a complete bean.
    Any bean fragment that is less than half of a full bean shall be discounted.

IMPORTANT. The beans to be considered are of the "no added sugar" variety.

Estimates shall be bona fide until the cut off time of 8PM on Tuesday 4th December.

Good Luck.

The team is struggling badly at the moment and it can scarcely be coincidence that this downturn in form has coincided by the absence of our iconic Tinned Food Count.

Go to it.

Aww, come on chaps.

The lads need your help on Wednesday.

IMPORTANT. The beans to be considered are of the "no added sugar" variety.

I don't have any time for added Sweetners - 59'60....but just for you - will make an exception - this once !

I say 450, must be more room in the tin without added sugar.

350 beans and 50 gram residue

Just opened a tin and bean counted...473.

90 minutes to go.

Right , that's it. Times up.

The number of beans is 468.

The residual liquid amounted to 42 Gm.

Congratulations to BT for his amazingly close estimate of 473 beans - I suspect that he actually DID Count the contents of a tin.
    Three points to him.

And a big Well Done to Alf for picking up the bonus point for his excellent estimate of the residual liquid.

This Count was brilliantly conducted and I feel certain that it will result in three points tomorrow night.

Well done to all who contributed - it has been a massive shot in the arm for our team.

We can't lose now

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)