Watched the game last night and Wrexham werein control for most of the game. Newport were lucky to get a draw. As the commentators said "you would think Wrexham were the league2 side"..

Our not wanted Brad Walker was defensive midfielder. He had an excellent game. Read the game well, positional sense excellent, and he appeared to just stroll around. His runs caused problems and he was a danger at set pieces. Was he not the player who did not have enough pace to play in midfield. and not good enough for our team???? His display last night was no surprise to me.

In the first half the commentators said what a good game he was having. In the second half they said how important he was in Wrexham`s system. I recall much earlier in the season when Walker had his only appearance as defensive midfielder Raynes saying how good he was, and what a pleasure it was to play behind him.

Recent comment by our manager "Wrexham want to keep Brad Walker. If they do they will have to buy him". Presume that would be for a low, low figure. What an absolute joke.

One of the big shortages in British football is good defensive midfielders who can read the game well. This young man has a lot of potential and could very easily be worth a big lot of money. He definitely should be recalled in January and put straight in the team. They should also offer him a 2 or 3 year new conrtract.

Brad Walker was never given a chance all the time he was here. It makes me so angry.