+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Is Brexit a dead duck?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    It might be, have you checked it? Do people seriously still get their information from memes and unverified social media posts? After all we have found out over the past couple of years?

I despair.
    Ironing

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Very good thread on Twitter by Steve Analyst (@EmperorsNewC) illustrating many of the examples where Leave politicians confidently told us during the campaign about how easy it would be to get a trade deal on superior terms to the ones we currently enjoy. All the usual suspects, and not a single one even countenanced the thought of leaving with No Deal.

To say that people voted to leave with no deal is simply revisionist nonsense. People can cry all they like when elected MPs say and vote for things they don’t like, representatives are there to protect the best interests of their constituents, using the best evidence available. Sometimes that isn’t the same as doing what the majority of constituents want them to do.
    And the constituents are there to hand them their P45s at the next election.

A quick Google search shows that load of old cobblers dates back to at least 1999 and is obviously complete rubbish. No idea why you’ve posted it.

I’m not on Facebook so don’t really know the sort of stuff that gets put on there. If most users are as gullible as you though Thicky, that would explain why we're currently in the mess we are.
    Doesn't matter when it was posted and I don't care.
    They are corrupt and always have been in many ways.
    From claiming Kit Kats on expense forms, to perverting the course of justice.

They are still at it.
    Of course the likes of you, rub their hands together when a Tory gets caught. But when it's a Labour MP, it's a carpet and dust pan job.
    DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOUR CHIMPANZEE IN A RED T SHIRT

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    It might be, have you checked it? Do people seriously still get their information from memes and unverified social media posts? After all we have found out over the past couple of years?

I despair.
    I laugh along at some of the garbage that gets posted as fact here and elsewhere, but seriously we’re all in big trouble (if we’re not already)if people are going to base their votes on what they uncritically read online. Hopefully they’ll become a bit more savvy as time passes.

People will claim they’re not influenced, but why do certain individuals spend millions on targeted Facebook ads if they don’t work?

People will claim they’re not influenced, but why do certain individuals spend millions on targeted Facebook ads if they don’t work?
    I saw an advert on Facebook the other day which claimed Facebook advertising doesn't work. I'm sure it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

They are still at it.
    Of course the likes of you, rub their hands together when a Tory gets caught. But when it's a Labour MP, it's a carpet and dust pan job.

I dont think he'd vote for any Forest players

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    ...and I resisted typing this reply

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Wish I’d thought of that. Probably more apt for the fans tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

They are still at it.
    If you are going to lead with your chin TT then expect to get hit

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If you are going to lead with your chin TT then expect to get hit
    I can take it 61.
    Thick hide.

Sooner be lead by my chin, than my testicles like some in here.

Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 LastLast