+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Is Brexit a dead duck?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Yes, understand that, and maybe, just maybe I am!
    Ahah we've all been there!

2.4; Class sizes in schools would have to increase by 50% if not even double
    2.5; The NHS will become solely an emergency service of care provider as they would no longer be able to cope with the numbers of people needing care other than those of emergency.
    2.6; GP’s will become triage centres
    2.7; Public transport will become permit holders use only
    2.8; Only those that did a serious crime namely murder will be given a custodial sentence

Why were we not told all this stuff before? If we were, it would have been higher than 52% to leave.

Makes 'Project Fear' nothing but a minor ruffling!

As for the Euro bit, this is what Juncker said in 2017 (EU press release) 'President Juncker's statement in the State of the Union Address was "in fact the resumption of a discussion that we Europeans have been having for many years. The European Treaties state that all Member States – except for Denmark and the UK, which did not wish to join the euro – should have the possibility to join the euro area ... All but two of our Member States are required and entitled to join the euro'

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post

Remainers keep on bleating about that the people didn’t know all of the facts
    If that’s the case then why are they failing to tell the people the downside or remaining a member of the EU.
    ASK YOURSELVES THAT FACT AND FIND OUT THE TRUE HARD FACTS FOR YOURSELF
    Most of that is nonsense. The London Stock Exchange one was a particular nugget. Was it from Facebook? It's astounding nowadays what people will take as fact (from both Remain and Leave) if it's been posted on Social Media. As BFP says, what does the fact he was a gulf war pilot have to do with knowledge on the EU? Absolutely nothing, apart from to appeal to its target audience on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Most of that is nonsense. The London Stock Exchange one was a particular nugget. Was it from Facebook? It's astounding nowadays what people will take as fact (from both Remain and Leave) if it's been posted on Social Media. As BFP says, what does the fact he was a gulf war pilot have to do with knowledge on the EU? Absolutely nothing, apart from to appeal to its target audience on FB.
    Yep. It's not really a surprise that politics has changed so much since social media took off.

That Richard Knocker thing is actually comedy gold. Can’t be genuine.

“Public transport will become permit holders use only”.

Aren’t “permits” currently called “tickets”?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

2.8; Only those that did a serious crime namely murder will be given a custodial sentence

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    No, you haven't mate. I don't know why I had a pop at you so please accept my unreserved apology.
    No problem mate it just seemed too come out of the blue

I think he's talking about Juncker's new free travel passes for gypsies, after 2022 anyone who has worn an England shirt, felt a smidgen of pride watching the Queen's speech, eaten bangers and mash or respected a queue will be obliged to carry Romanian travellers around in a palanquin for 5 hours a day to avoid losing access to the NHS, which by then will only be a couple of empty first aid kits in Market Square anyway.

All of this is true and clearly stated in the Treaty of Lisbon, and I can say that safe in the a knowledge that you will never check because you're too lazy / angry / stupid, plus I heard it down the pub from someone who fought in the Battle of Bosworth Field.

Also I'm allowed to post this kind of stuff as much as I want but you're not allowed to call me thick because I'll get offended and accuse you of plotting treason with George Soros.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I think he's talking about Juncker's new free travel passes for gypsies, after 2022 anyone who has worn an England shirt, felt a smidgen of pride watching the Queen's speech, eaten bangers and mash or respected a queue will be obliged to carry Romanian travellers around in a palanquin for 5 hours a day to avoid losing access to the NHS, which by then will only be a couple of empty first aid kits in Market Square anyway.

All of this is true and clearly stated in the Treaty of Lisbon, and I can say that safe in the a knowledge that you will never check because you're too lazy / angry / stupid, plus I heard it down the pub from someone who fought in the Battle of Bosworth Field.

Also I'm allowed to post this kind of stuff as much as I want but you're not allowed to call me thick because I'll get offended and accuse you of plotting treason with George Soros.
    Did you see Drunker(I call him that cos he drinks too much haha) manhandle our glorious PM today, that man has no shame.

I’ve heard if we stop in Sharia Law will be compulsory after 2022, all girls will have to wear the niquab, God Save the Queen will be banned, Ode to Joy sung every day in schools, and everyone with a spare room will have to give it to an immigrunt.

WHY ARE THEY MESSING ABOUT, GET US OUT NOW!!

Did you see Drunker(I call him that cos he drinks too much haha) manhandle our glorious PM today, that man has no shame.

I’ve heard if we stop in Sharia Law will be compulsory after 2022, all girls will have to wear the niquab, God Save the Queen will be banned, Ode to Joy sung every day in schools, and everyone with a spare room will have to give it to an immigrunt.

WHY ARE THEY MESSING ABOUT, GET US OUT NOW!!
    Changing somebody's surname to make a pun is always a sign of tremendous insight into world affairs but you forgot to mention treason, hanging someone you don't like, civil unrest, and who will be first against the wall when the rioting starts.

Still fairly convincing though.

Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast