+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Is Brexit a dead duck?

Back on topic, I’m not even sure I know what the flukc is going off any more, I’ve quite literally just given up on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    The Odessa File? (yeah I know it's a film)
    Are we back on track? Believe you me, 61 will struggle

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Are we back on track? Believe you me, 61 will struggle
    Sorry Navy please explain? Have I upset you somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Back on topic, I’m not even sure I know what the flukc is going off any more, I’ve quite literally just given up on everything.
    Can we please stop using the word literally and absolutely all the time, it's driving me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Can we please stop using the word literally and absolutely all the time, it's driving me nuts.
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Eh?
    People say literally when they usually mean metaphorically, so if you had quite literally given up on everything you'd be sitting at home eating crisps and drinking beer in your pants without making any effort to do anything at all 😀

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    People say literally when they usually mean metaphorically, so if you had quite literally given up on everything you'd be sitting at home eating crisps and drinking beer in your pants without making any effort to do anything at all ��
    Yes, understand that, and maybe, just maybe I am!

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Sorry Navy please explain? Have I upset you somehow?
    No, you haven't mate. I don't know why I had a pop at you so please accept my unreserved apology.

OK so we’ve had the worst-case scenario for leaving the EU given to us by numerous outlets ranging from the Bank of England to the spoiled prepubescent acting momentum supporter and everyone in-between.
    So, I am now going to tell you the worst-case scenario of remaining in the EU based on actual known factors and figures, sourced from the public records of the UK Government, the EU Parliament, The Bank of England, the CBI, Migration watch, The Stock exchanges around the world, the IMF, and the UN.
    So those of you who think that this little rant is a tin foil hat moment by myself think again and go and fully research and cross reference what I am about to tell you and remember this is worst-case scenario that could happen unless I clearly point out where it will happen by either a date or other factor.

KNOWN OUTCOMES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN AGREED AS TRUE BY ALL SIDES:

1: The UK along with all existing members of the EU lose their abstention veto in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon Treaty when the system changes to that of majority acceptance with no abstentions or veto’s being allowed.
    2: All member nations will become states of the new federal nation of the EU by 2022 as clearly laid out in the Lisbon treaty with no exceptions or veto’s.
    3: All member states must adopt the Euro by 2022 and any new member state must do so within 2 years of joining the EU as laid down in the Lisbon treaty.
    4: The London stock exchange will move to Frankfurt in 2020 and be integrated into the EU stock exchange resulting in a loss of 200,000 plus jobs in the UK because of the relocation. This has already been pre-agreed and is only on a holding pattern due to the Brexit negotiations, which if Brexit does happen the move is fully cancelled but if not and the UK remains a member it’s full steam ahead for the move.
    5: The EU Parliament and ECJ become supreme over all legislative bodies of the UK.
    6: The UK will adopt 100% of whatever the EU Parliament and ECJ lays down without any means of abstention or veto, negating the need for the UK to have the Lords or even the Commons as we know it today.
    7: The UK will NOT be able to make its own trade deals.
    8: The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade tariffs.
    9 The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade quotas.
    10: The UK loses control of its fishing rights
    11: The UK loses control of its oil and gas rights
    12: The UK loses control of its borders and enters the Schengen region by 2022 as clearly laid down in the Lisbon treaty
    13: The UK loses control of its planning legislation
    14: The UK loses control of its armed forces including its nuclear deterrent
    15: The UK loses full control of its taxation policy
    16: The UK loses the ability to create its own laws and to implement them
    17: The UK loses its standing in the Commonwealth
    18: The UK loses control of any provinces or affiliated nations e.g.; Falklands, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar ect
    19: The UK loses control of its judicial system
    20: The UK loses control of its international policy
    21: The UK loses full control of its national policy
    22: The UK loses its right to call itself a nation in its own right.
    23: The UK loses control of its space exploration program
    24: The UK loses control of its Aviation and Sea lane jurisdiction
    25: The UK loses its rebate in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon treaty
    26: The UK’s contribution to the EU is set to increase by an average of 1.2bn pa and by 2.3bn pa by 2020

PROBABLE WORST-CASE OUTCOMES

1: The UK will become nothing more than a vassal protectorate state
    2: With the continuation of freedom of movement, the population of the UK will continue to grow at a rate higher than pre-referendum level ranging between 400,000 to 675,000 per annum.
    2.1; Which will result in not just wage suppression but even wage depression.
    2.2; More than 500,000 new homes to be built annually (We are currently only managing 125,000)
    2.3; House prices and rents will skyrocket annually by 23%
    2.4; Class sizes in schools would have to increase by 50% if not even double
    2.5; The NHS will become solely an emergency service of care provider as they would no longer be able to cope with the numbers of people needing care other than those of emergency.
    2.6; GP’s will become triage centres
    2.7; Public transport will become permit holders use only
    2.8; Only those that did a serious crime namely murder will be given a custodial sentence
    2.9; The Court system becomes fully overrun to the point extreme cases only being heard and the rest being given an automatic fine
    2.10; Emergency services collapsing for not being able to cope with the scale of things
    2.11; Social care becoming solely private social care for those who can afford it.
    2.12; Homelessness to increase by over 28% annually
    2.13; Unemployment to increase annually by 37%
    2.14; The Benefit system to collapse fully to the point of the return of soup ******** and even workhouse existence
    2.15; Crime to increase by over 59% annually
    2.16; Shanty towns to become the norm standard of housing
    3: Because the UK would no longer be able to make its own trade deals, nor control its tariffs or quotas, Food prices would increase by over 25% and the cost of living would go up by over 39%
    4: Because the UK would lose its oil and gas rights it would also lose the revenue from taxation on them, resulting in a loss of over 600 billion per year in taxation revenue
    5: Because the UK will become a member state its percentage share of the vote on any new laws, regulations, treaties and everything else is at current member numbers 3.57% of the vote. That’s right folks the UK say in the EU if it was to remain a member is 3.57% total
    Everything I have put thus far is just the very extreme tip of the iceberg that is ready to sink the UK if we remain a member of the EU.
    Everything is verifiable by the sources I have already outlined above and is something the EU propaganda machine as well as our very own government are not telling you.
    Remainers keep on bleating about that the people didn’t know all of the facts
    If that’s the case then why are they failing to tell the people the downside or remaining a member of the EU.
    ASK YOURSELVES THAT FACT AND FIND OUT THE TRUE HARD FACTS FOR YOURSELF

As ever, your sources are impeccable Tony. This bloke flew in BOTH Gulf Wars. That’s certainly good enough for me when it comes to a detailed assessment of our future inside the EU.

Nowt wrong with sitting around in your pants drinking beer and eating crisps either. In fact the only thing I’d change is getting rid of the pants.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 14-12-2018 at 09:59 AM.

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast