+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Is Brexit a dead duck?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    You might be missing the point.
    Ha ha wouldn't be the first time.

... so Gubbie, Mapperley, is that what you want - UK to lose the veto? (next year/2020)Simple question - that's what you voted for if you voted Remain. Answer please ...

... so Mapperly, didn't see a reply and may have missed it ...

Let's try another question ... looking forward ... by remaining as a full member of the EU, all countries become a 'state' of the Federal Nation of the EU (Lisbon Treaty) by 2022. Is that what you want? Answers please you Remainers ...

Well blackhorse i hope you want to leave ie crash out cos the deal on offer seems to be pretty worthless to me, we either stay in fully or get out completely. You keep spouting on about things in the future that unless your mystic horse you've got no idea about. Going on about what direction they will take and stuff its all hypothetical talk.

... err, it's not hypothetical; it's real. It's called the Lisbon Treaty; signed up to by EU member states. It's the Establishment blueprint for total control and which the Establishment (governments and media) have disguised over years in order that members become so locked-in they are unable to leave.
    Remoaners - unless you are part of the dedpised Establishment - wake up!

... despised...

Yes but what you said is about the direction they would take and we would lose our right to veto if we stayed in fully which as ive read it we wont they just have powers to do things that dont affect us??? If we accept the deal we will be locked in to so much and lots of uncertainty. Basically no-one knows either way not even you. But reading the 40 points of the deal on the table we might aswell stay or totally leave it seems a pointless deal.

The majority of politicians on both sides are remainers, they have/will scupper any deal until they get a second referendum for which they crave. Many of them won't openly admit it though. They are hoping the public have been frightened enough by all the scare stories or are just sick to the back teeth of brexit that they will vote to remain.
    This will probably work for the politicians with the combination of people changing their minds and leavers boycotting a second vote.
    How the country responds after that is any ones guess,but united it won't be imo. A general election which is sure to follow will be very interesting.

Well said i961 pie all these people thinking they know when no-one knows makes me laugh. If it was so simple it would be sorted(its not) everyone is sick of it and like i said before its not about one thing its a snowball effect thats why no-one as got a clue. Its either stay or get out imo. I did vote remain simply because the idiots in charge gave no facts at all on what it would mean if we leave why on earth apart from immigration would anyone vote leave without knowing the FACTS and what might happen is beyond me and i mean all the facts. A second referendum with these would be interesting i might change my mind lol.

... Gubbie ... you're missing the point again. Looking forward, unless we leave with no deal and in the unlikely event that there is a pro-May deal, it appears that we will stay in the EU. If that is the case then look at the Establishment blueprint for the future as laid out in the Lisbon Treaty; it’s not a secret, it’s just that governments have disguised the truth over years.
    However, as the EU don’t negotiate - they just compromise at the last minute – so expect some sort of deal by the end of Feb/March. The last two years has simply been a phoney negotiation played out by Establishment crooks who have no interest in the UK leaving the EU.

All i can see is the ep can change a few things a bit easier and somethings are voted through with a percentage not a majority. Even thar blueprint as got ifs and buts and again this is only one part of brexit which is what im saying there are so many parts and implications to it the treaty is just one part not what we are voting on.

Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast