+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V Baggies

Perhaps I am a cynic - only if 2 dozen cameras hadn't recorded Rodriguez misdemeanour would he have been as forthcoming in his post match comment ?

Had Nyland punched the cross clear instead of meekly flapping folk wouldn't be discussing the indecent

We had enough gilt edged chances to have convincingly buried W B A

El Ghazi appears to be developing into a useful player- beautifully struck goal.

Wins from away games at Derby, Boro and so nearly another 3 points v Albion is encouraging

Last night “Baggie fans” were unerringly quite ...the good news was following Nylands howler they summoned up enough enthusiasm to give a barely audible rendition of "**** on the Villa"

If scrapping a draw is their idea of "****ing on the Villa" Darren Moore has a job for life !

Sky Sports released this picture

It goes some way toward explaining how the assistant referee fails to witness Rodriguez palming the ball into the Villa net.

Leicester B. I was less concerned about the ball hitting his hand than I was about how he caught the ball in flight and dropped it down. Wonder if he’d like to be our goalie?

Anyway, thrilling match. You have to know Albion are always going to have a late goal up their sleeves ( pun not intended but works) and we should have buried chance after chance.

He did celebrate, he handled the ball into the net and when he was with Southampton at VP he threw himself to the ground for a penalty that got them 3 points. How anyone thinks he didn't celebrate maybe needs to accompany the officials to Specsavers.

I'm not bothered at all about the fans celebrating a late equaliser, football is a game of passion and we'd do exactly the same.

Positives - we are creating loads of chances, scoring goals and dominating the play, but Nyland must go.

Well Nyland is a liability, comes across as weak. Yep got to go, has vost 4 pts in the last few games. Still we are playing well, looking lije we could scote 2 or 3 in each game, its just our defence. Need thst top 6 spot and push on for the 2nd half of the season!
    Got to bury Stoke and a massive game v Leeds coming up. Beat them both and were on our way!

The only thing that pissed me off was the classless slag Tesco bag supporters that were hurling abuse at Taylor as he limped around the sidelines.

Yeah that's a special kind of angry ant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)