+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V Baggies

V Baggies

Think this one could be classic both teams scoring stacks of goals but both dodgy at the back!

Baggies have a tough game on Monday and hopefully Harvey Barnes will pick up a knock.
    They will have less time to prepare for Friday and our players will have extra rest, we will need it.

Going to stick my neck out here and say 2-1 to Villa after going 1 down.

I can see Abraham and a last minute free kick from Hourihane sealing the Win and a top 6 position ahead of scgedule?

Yes i know, i have to ask Santa again for another gift😊

Thoughts...

I'm going for an entertaining 3-2 victory, but definitely one of those that could go either way.

I can see that Barnes lad causing us problems, running with the ball from deep. In fact they are very sharp all over the pitch.
    Best defence will win this for me as both teams score for fun.
    I’m not suggesting for one minute that we will want it more, but I do feel that we NEED it more.
    You’d have to be mad to predict this one, so I predict 1-3 The Villa.

I know what you mean exile. We do need it more because it's a double whammy loosing. Not only with they gloat, we need to continue the run and catch up some points on the top teams.
    However it's a good time to play them with confidence up and running. A month ago I wouldn't have been looking forward to this one.

Really strong team tonight*

Nyland**
    Hutton
    Chester
    AXL Rose
    Taylor

Hourihane
    McGinn
    Grealish
    El Ghazi
    Bollasie

Abraham

Subs: Bunn, Revan, Whelan, O'Hare, Elmo, Kodija, Hogan

*except this guy

** wish we had tea boggrolls keeper instead!

O'Hare I'd like to see come on in he game. Tammy is starting just after winning championship player of the month for November. Get a bag full against this opposition and cement your self as a fan favourite!

I would love us to sign Tammy on a long term basis but I guess it depends on if we get promoted.
    Come on villa!!!!'

Cheating *******s. And if the referees can't see that then they shouldn't be allowed to officiate football. What a ****ing joke

Player didn't even celebrate. What a disgusting decision. Wouldn't have mattered if Tammy had buried at least 1 of his 5 clear chances.

Haha our new Maradonna

‘The hand of rod ‘

Cheating is wrong, celebrating cheating is repulsive!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)