+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    I hate the ugly sisters and was hoping Aberdeen would have won.

Would support any team in Scotland rather than the Ugly sisters.
    This x 1000000.

Rodgers saying Shellac are the most sporting side in the country when that cant Broonie is his captain and should be sent packing 6 times at least every season if the refs had balls.

Same new Rangers/ old Shellic/ Greater Lanarkshire refs ALWAYS cheating.

Would rather Fun went 6-5 up than ever see these scum win any game of football.

Weegie xxxxx.

Quote Originally Posted by JelloBiafra View Post
    Would rather Fun went 6-5 up than ever see these scum win any game of football.
    Fk me. Sorry but, good ane.

aye **** off jello

Indeed any arab thinking that way needs their head examined regarding the fun, glad the sheep won tonight though, despise Sevco more than any club in earth

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Indeed any arab thinking that way needs their head examined regarding the fun, glad the sheep won tonight though, despise Sevco more than any club in earth
    Hate the sheep but hate Sevco even more especially as Sevco fans liken the lot across the road

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Aberdeen fans cause more damage than dundee, ranger and celtic combined when they come here. Its their cup final and derby. Hate them as fans.
    I wouldn't tar us all with the same brush, believe it or not we have a few bellends in our support. Guess what, you have some in your support to. (what happened to Eaststand Elsie??who had us in admin 5 years ago)I've loads of Arab friends who when we speak have exactly the same issues with the old firm as you do. And yes, many AFC fans do almost treat going to Tannadice like going to a cup final, it was a great day out, not far away and the bounce is brilliant in the shed. Take it as a compliment, don't tell me you don't miss Arab v sheep games?? They are great occasions and what Scottish fitba is all about with zero sectarianism.

For your info the ABMAD posters that's mentioned on this site are equally as scathing about AFC as they are to DUFC so don't take it personally.

Anyway, get your fingers oot and get back in the top league cause there is some of the worst supported clubs possible in the league at the min and we need the Dundee derby back asap. Personally I think you will go up this year although it might be through the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post

For your info the ABMAD posters that's mentioned on this site are equally as scathing about AFC as they are to DUFC so don't take it personally.
    Posters on here, including east stand elite dont have a patch on the bitterness that comes from your board.

Def would not tar all supporters so thats a fair point - I have many dons fans from Ellon, Newbigging, Aberdeen, peterhead.

However, i have noticed a more toxic nature in last 15 years from visiting support - well not now because we are sh!t and in fizzy pop.

What is it with all these decent non United supporters coming on here? Breath of fresh air!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What is it with all these decent non United supporters coming on here? Breath of fresh air!
    its unusual... welcomed nonetheless.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)