+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep

Sheep

Get it right f ucking up you hope the journey back from that sh1tholes a f ucking long one!!!!

Agree

Two things though, wishing GMS all the best as that was a nasty one, hate seeing him play for them but loved him at us, we saw him at his best in 2012 before injuries when he was fast as fk and skillful with it, plus took the fun to the cleaners abs they hated him for it, just can't ever dislike the guy

Secondly, never a pen for celtic, not even a fk, hope decision typical of what them and sevco get, not that It mattered as it was saved but still, we've been there

Agree about GMS. Hope the lad is okay, played some great stuff with us and has been playing well for the sheep shaggers of late.

Disgusting decision by that “ref” for that penalty. He seemed to be gagging to give the Tims decsisions frequently. Thought the sheep played no bad at times and would always prefer them to win against Tims or Huns.

However, Phuk Celtic, FTsheep and especially FT Huns.

Apart from their own fans, I can't understand why anyone would want Celtic or Rangers to win anything.

Agree. I’d support sheep over the old firm (or the fun &#128514

Best wishes to GMS. Great guy and legend for us

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Apart from their own fans, I can't understand why anyone would want Celtic or Rangers to win anything.
    pop over to their board, have a read of the stuff about us and come back and tell me you still feel the same...

The penalty that was awarded was scandalous.

But, what about the one that wasn't? Why was it not a penalty when GMS got smashed? Boyata was late, reckless and clearly gets none of the ball.

If he had slid in late, it would have been a penalty so why not when he goes in late and recklessly with his head?!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    pop over to their board, have a read of the stuff about us and come back and tell me you still feel the same...
    Spot on Affshore,some of their posters are the scum of the earth,Mason 89 and SMWSWS spring to mind.They got me a global ban but our mods managed to get it reversed,my crime?,calling them a bunch of Sheep Shaggyng Barstewrards the night we pumped them in the League Cup Semi at Hampden,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Spot on Affshore,some of their posters are the scum of the earth,Mason 89 and SMWSWS spring to mind.They got me a global ban but our mods managed to get it reversed,my crime?,calling them a bunch of Sheep Shaggyng Barstewrards the night we pumped them in the League Cup Semi at Hampden,FACT.
    What does SMWSWS stand for? Presumably something connected with crimes against sheep 🐑??

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    What does SMWSWS stand for? Presumably something connected with crimes against sheep 🐑??
    Does he still post on there? He hated us with a passion. What aboot InversneckiDob
    another one that just hates it that we took away a bit of there success in the 80's.
    They hate the way we were called the New Firm back then by the media.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)