+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Sevco match thread etc

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely.
    Sounds like a Dandy through and through.
    Has he not got previous for having run-ins with Dons fans on social media ?......at times when McInnes has been coming under pressure after poor results , I think.

I reckon he's more of a Derek McInnes fan , than a Dandy .....and there's nothing wrong with that, blood being thicker than water

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Has he not got previous for having run-ins with Dons fans on social media ?......at times when McInnes has been coming under pressure after poor results , I think.

I reckon he's more of a Derek McInnes fan , than a Dandy .....and there's nothing wrong with that, blood being thicker than water
    I wouldn't support my old boy if he was sevco, celtic or Liverpool manager.

Anyone else nae bother though

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I wouldn't support my old boy if he was sevco, celtic or Liverpool manager.

Anyone else nae bother though
    I would add any of the G20 or whatever that's going to breakaway in five or so years, any English side in the top two divisions, any of the second rate Europe teams but top in their leagues financially (Ajax, Feynoord, Standard Liege, Anderlecht that kinda of teams), any team formed for reasons other than sporting, such as teams with a religious bent apart from work teams. I also wouldn't support Valerenga if my father coached them...

But anybody else, I probably would unless I took a dislike to their support and/or the players and/or the staff of the club

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    . I also wouldn't support Valerenga if my father coached them...
    How come?

Are you a Lillestrom fan

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    But anybody else, I probably would unless I took a dislike to their support and/or the players and/or the staff of the club
    Sounds like Mark McGhee’s feelings towards AFC

Wins at Ibrox are like buses. You wait 26 years for one then get two in relatively quick successon! Always pleasing to beat the stinky tramps.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425